93.

"My heart roared every time it saw you."

Author's pov.

"Oh god." You grunt, snuggling a little deeper in your pillows as the sunlight hit you hard early in the morning. Shaking your head you turn away from the rats of the light which would almost blind you, you were sure of that right now, you hated waking up at times..it just didn't feel right. You never wanted to leave the comfort your bed provided you with, it was like a magnet attracting you and tempting you to sleep on it forever.

Sighing a little you try to open your eyes because your sleep was constantly getting disturbed by the light coming from the window probably. You don't even know what happened yesterday nor did you have an idea of when did you fall sleep. Rubbing your eyelids you yawn a little as your hazy vision was getting clearer as the seconds go by and the first thing you see is a beautiful bare back.

Yeah, a back of a man. It- Wait?! A back of a man!? A man??! Your eyes widened when you realised that you were sleeping with an unknown guy in your bed? Fuck fuck what was going on? What happened last night? Where are you? Who the fuck even are you? Who the hell is this guy. Just as you were about to panic over the fact that there is a guy next to you, you immediately stilled when memories of last night swarmed down inside your brain.

Ah...it was Taehyung..you sighed a little when you realised that it was just the man who was so familiar to you, so close to you first a matter of fact and all the panic died down as you let the scene infront of you settle in. Your vision was clear as a day now, your mind all awake and you just stare at his back, having thoughts about what happened yesterday. Your stomach clenched tightly and you felt a little giddy...Taehyung had stayed. He stayed back just because you said, it was not written in contract and it would also feel inappropriate for him to even sleep next to you considering your strict arrangement but he stayed. The warmth was there, surrounding you even though there was this gap in between both of you.

Your mouth opens and closes around nothing as a warm smile comes upto your face. His back was facing you and his fluffy hair were visible from this angle, oh even the small mole on his neck which was prominent enough and it was so beautiful against his tanned skin. It was like a piece of art, just meant to be the way it was...maybe in this lifetime you'd never get tired of praising Taehyung and his beautiful self. For a while you just slept there feeling grateful and giddy for some reason, Taehyung staying here for you was a big deal. Wait it was a huge thing considering no one ever wanted to considered whatever you said.

It's like even asking others a favour was difficult for you because throughout your life all you've been facing is rejection. In other words, ever since you were young you knew one fact that in this 'dog eats dog world' nothing comes for free. Everything has a price and before asking someone anything you need to know your worth first. No one here did anything for the sake of it, even relationships were tough here..it was always a deal of give and take. You give and you take, everywhere but ever since you met Kim Taehyung you only seem to be taking things and asking favours. Surely you too have done some or the other thing for him but ur would never compare to whatever favours he has done for you.