105.

"A house of cards and us inside."

Heartbreaks never bothered me, until it was you who caused it.

Author's P.O.V

"Sorry?" You ask, raising your eyebrows because you couldn't believe what she was telling

"Sorry?" You ask, raising your eyebrows because you couldn't believe what she was telling. Was she looking down upon you or something? Because the way she said it was really not so friendly. You didn't know if it was only in your head or she actually told that in that rude tone but however it was - it wasn't right. "I was joking Miss Min!" She barks out a laugh as if she just cracked the funniest joke of the year and you just blink at her - now feeling even more exhausted because she being with Taehyung was exhausting but after giggling with him and having the time of her life - she comes in and makes these stupid jokes.

"Yeah." You say, giving her a loop sided smile with whatever energy you have, you really didn't want to offend her in any way and not now when you felt like the entire world was just putting its weight on you. She looks at you for one good minute before shaking her head a little and then making a sympathetic face, "You know that expression really doesn't suit you, smile a little yeah? You look like you just came back after attending someone's funeral." She playfully pouts her lips and you feel her statement pricking at your chest. It was like a harsh taunt which totally managed to make you feel even more shitter of yourself.

Did you really look like that? Was it clearly seen on your face? You knew it must have been seen by everyone in the room but what else could you do? You didn't have the energy to even smile and prented that eveything is alright and nothing is happening - when on the inside you feel like you are dying. There was just no more energy left in you and even though a part of you knew that she was telling the truth since you were being unprofessional by letting all your personal feelings influence your actions but another part of you knew that she was here to taunt you, taunt you for being so pathetic.

She knew you were staring at them both and it was as if she was mocking you about the fact that despite of you being in some sort of relationship with him, she still had the upper hand and would always be the one at the advantage. "You know I'll tell you something yeah?" She says, smiling a little creepily as she comes a little closer to you - her eyes staring directly into yours.

"We should never forget our worth. Never. Always remind yourself where you stand because if you get high on a horse and start having more expectations then at the end there will be no one to be blamed except yourself. So, for that reason always know your worth and never take anything easily." She speaks, each of her word piercing straight through your chest yet. You weren't dense, you knew she was talking about something, specifically someone and you just knew who it was.

It was almost like she that statement was directed towards your actions from past few days, the way you always loitered around Taehyung and obviously showed your discomfort whenever you saw Sarang and him interacting together. Perhaps it was that which made her tell all of this but you just felt a little ashamed of yourself. Sarang herself had to come in and tell you all of this because you were obviously being very annoying. The fact that she personally had to come and tell you was just more pathetic.