38.

"Wish you would stare at me the same way I stare at you."

Your P.O.V

I looked at my room which was cleaned just before I entered. God I should thank Jimin for cleaning the house that man is an angel for god's sake.

I removed my coat and placed it on the chair near my table.

I was going to have a shower but just before I could enter the bathroom. I saw a photo moreover a Polaroid on the ground, I picked it up and examined it

 I saw a photo moreover a Polaroid on the ground, I picked it up and examined it

"Beach trip."

I looked at the photo and immediately my lane of memories reminded me when we took it. It was 7 years ago or something like that.. we were at a beach or something.

I smiled at the bitter memory which is just torn page of my life.

Flashback.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!" I said giggling while running away and that man behind me chased me. Our giggles were only thing heard on the beach because there were no people present.

The sun was about to set but it was still 5pm and it seemed like it was going to rain. The atmosphere was calm and the weather was a bit chilly but I don't mind nor did the man with me.

"Caught you." He said while hugging me from behind and I felt my heart rate picking up due to his actions but I still controlled my heart. This man how can he? "This is unfair you are a man and I'm not." I said while looking at him and the boy laughed at my silliness "Oh so you lost because I'm a man?" He said while removing his arms around me, I felt a bit disappointed but just shrugged it.

"Come on you have more stamina than me." I said and he shrugged his shoulders "Not my fault if you are this weak." He said and I slapped his arm
"Oh shut up" I said and he laughed at my face.

"Come let's sit." He said and sat on the sand and I did the same. We were looking around at the beautiful scenery placed in front of us. "Nature is beautiful isn't it?" The boy said and I smiled. "Hmm its God's gift after all." I said and he nodded his head silently staring at the scenery.

I diverted my eyes on him. This man was so beautiful, his thin lips, perfect jaw, diamond eyes and his boopy nose. God created him so beautifully, I know we are just teens but my heart is committed to him. It beats for him, he is the one who gives me another reason to live. I could stare at him as much as I want and not get tired. I feel something for him which I never felt for anyone, with him I feel like home, his presence calms me and makes me want to live here forever. If he was the sinner I would be his preacher ... many people call me stupid but that's because they never fell in love with someone. They don't know how precious the love is you might have read in books and listened to the lyrics of a song and then think it's all bullshit but those authors and those singers know the feeling that's why they wrote it. They know how it felt and when you fall in love you will find yourself relating to all of those things.