81.

"Wrath, hapiness and despair."

Author's P.O.V

"Eh Jeon Jungkook? I think I've heard that name long ago, did you go to SNU too?" Yoongi asks leaning against the door probably vividly remembering the name from you or someone else

"Eh Jeon Jungkook? I think I've heard that name long ago, did you go to SNU too?" Yoongi asks leaning against the door probably vividly remembering the name from you or someone else. "Yeah that's me." He replies a small smile on his face which looked more like a smirk and it made Yoongi feel weird but he let the other in, mentioning him to hang the coat and make himself feel warm. It was a little chilly outside, not that unbearable cold but still.

"This way please." Yoongi leads the way while the man follows behind quiet as ever. "Min-ah your friend is here." Yoongi says the moment they enter into the room and it makes Jimin, who was laying down on the sofa sit up with a frown. "Eh-? Who I didn't remember calling someone." The short boy says turning around only go be rendered speechless when he saw who the ,"friend" was. "Hi Jimin I'm sorry for coming un invited but it was urgent. It's been a long time since we met isn't it?" Jungkook asks, his empty eyes boring holes into others head.

You know there are some moments where you feel like you are just numb to even experience something? Your entire body feels like its frozen and a rush of memories just hit so hard that it makes you breathless? Yeah that's how Jimin feels now

You know there are some moments where you feel like you are just numb to even experience something? Your entire body feels like its frozen and a rush of memories just hit so hard that it makes you breathless? Yeah that's how Jimin feels now. He feels like his feet are glued to the floor and his mouth his hung open as he stares at the tattooed man who had grown older. Long gone the man who had doe eyes, gentle smile and soft child like heart. His eyes said it all, the way Jungkook was staring at him blankly said it all. He turned into something he wasn't. He changed. Either the world changed him or he destroyed himself.

Jimin at this rate feels a strom of emotions. He feels hatred towards the younger and what he made you go through, he feels anger because Jungkook always taunted him after that Eunji came, he always ignored them after the incident. Then he felt anxious because why was he here now? After all these years why was he here now? To do what? He feels pity because he lost his friend and his friend lost his own self. He also feels shock travelling up his entire spine and he thinks he should go and eat a few pills, yeah the one his doctor recommended. Why on earth would this man be here? For no fucking reason?