91.

"Beneath that stoic face, lies a beautiful soul."

Author's P.O.V
"Oh my God? Its cherry blossom season??!" You frantically look at Taehyung who looked up from his phone. You both were in the car which was awaiting Taehyungs arrival and now you both were zooming past the scenery but one thing which amazed you to the core was the pink trees which you saw while the signal was red. It was one tree considering you were in middle of a road but it was still so beautiful. You hadn't got a chance to see trees like this, last time you saw it was when you were around nine or something. "Yeah it is." Taehyung nods staring at your sparkling eyes and then further comments. "We can walk later if you want. To take a look at them." He says and you almost squeal while moving closer to him. "Thank you so much oh my god." You say while holding his arm in rush of adrenaline. You didn't even realise what you were doing until the car started moving and you smiled awkwardly before shifting a little away yet the excitement was still present.

 You didn't even realise what you were doing until the car started moving and you smiled awkwardly before shifting a little away yet the excitement was still present

Taehyung didn't say anything but he didn't want the atmosphere to be awkward so he pats your head a little softly, ruffling your hair and you freeze. His touch was feather light, like breeze caressing your hair. So gentle, so warm -- almost like he doesn't mind you being excited at the randomest moment. Your heart throbbed against your rib cage harshly and you were afraid that the sound would reach him. There were many things you were going through within these months but one thing was just above everything else, your heartbeat around him. Whenever you see this man he never fails to not give you flutter in your stomach, it was like he was adamant on doing so.

Smiling a little you look down at your hands, funny how he just removes all negative thoughts out of you. It's not like they seize forever but when you are with him you just dont feel this insecurity or the need to bring up those thoughts as he was a person who had always put you and your priorities first. Even in the plane, after seeing you be uncomfortable in there he had held you the entire time till you just woke up with a throbbing head ache.

You couldn't believe this, it felt like a from the way your relationship was changed but this was the reality now. Your reality. After a while of silence boh of you had reached the suite where you were supposed to be staying, you yourself had reserved this suit a few days ago so you do know that this stuff is expensive as well but when you stepped out of the car and stood beside the expensive man himself you felt like you had gained the entire worlds riches probably. You felt fucking powerful beside Taehyung- coughing a little you walk beside the said man and the driver unload your luggage, trailing behind you both.