111.

"Its Him and I."

Authors P.O.V

You walk out of the room yawning a little, the sunlight hits your face as the windows in the hallway and the room are open, inviting the warm sunlight inside

You walk out of the room yawning a little, the sunlight hits your face as the windows in the hallway and the room are open, inviting the warm sunlight inside. At first you were a bit confused about your surroundings but when the realisation kicked in, you just blushed a little and used the restroom to freshen up. Your clothes were on the floor and you dint want to wear the expensive material so you just opted for your undergarments and a bathrobe. There was really no hint of shyness in you because well, when you woke up you expected Taehyung to be beside you. Both of you had slept together after he had cleaned you up and you remember dozing off when he laid down but the memory was clear, it was very clear so you do not know why he disappeared somewhere.

You thought he would be in restroom but he wasn't there and his clothes were also gone so you didn't know what you should make out of that. You could feel disappointment in your bones and there was a sudden ache in your chest but you ignored it, not wanting to overthink about anything. He wouldn't leave you alone just like that would he? You know you were stupid for sleeping with him last night but you did not regret it. Not even one bit, whatever happened yesterday was beautiful - you liked it and were happy about it. Heck Taehyung had kissed you. He had kissed you and to some it would just be a normal thing but he had broke one of his main rules and Taehyung never broke his rules..but he did it for you and wasnt that enough?

Maybe, but that did not stop your mind from thinking worst case scenario. There was just this constant tug inside your heart which would not stop. All these days Taehyung had made it a habit to neglect you a lot so you couldn't help it, the thoughts just came like that and there was nothing which could possibly stop these. You know after last night he wouldn't have done that but what if he did? Then what? What were you going to do then? You sigh a little, already feeling a bit down. Last night both of you were fine, heck Taehyung had kissed you. He had kissed you - broke one of his rules.

You don't know what made him change his mind like that but you did not mind - kissing Taehyung was like a drug and you loved every bit of this drug. It was still a little unbelievable to even think that he had kissed you but it happened right? So he won't leave you like that right? He wouldn't but there was this other evil part of you which wouldn't stop overthinking and by the end of it you were left with so much thoughts, you wondered if sleeping with him was another grave mistake but you did it and there was no way to undo it.

Was trusting him the wrong decision? You shouldn't have done that? Was he really going back to Sarang? You know he said that he would explain everything tommorow and a part of you trusted him but there was this one part which just came up whenever you tried to push it down. This sick and rotten part of you which was never satisfied with you being plainly happy.

Sighing a little you hold your head because it was aching a little and just as you were about to go back to the room you heard a few shuffling noises, turning to your left you still when you see his figure near a small table. His hair were a little messy and he had lazily thrown the previous nights shirts and a sweatpant? You don't know where he got it from but to many this outfit would look ridiculous and hideous but oddly it suited Taehyung. It just fit in well and he looked beautiful mind you. The sunlight was absolutely gorgeous on his skin and his face looked ethreal, even in the morning.
Coughing a little, you try to gain his attention without even realising that your body had relaxed and you weren't that tensed anymore - even the migraine was gone by now.