92.

"You  are a sin that I'd gladly commit again and again."

Author's P.O.V

[Mature content throughout the chapter, read at your own risk.]

"Y-you want to what-?" You ask, as if he just dint say that clearly. Loud and clearly. He looks at you with his normal stare and you feel like you were boing stripped right one the spot even though you were half naked which actually means- sighing you think about the pros and cons. Well he might be just here to have sex like he usually does or maybe some new kink of his? Isn't it nice for you too? To be honest these days you have been in such a daze and it was pretty hard for you to even cope up with reality so it wouldn't hurt to go in and do something freaky? Also it's been a while since you both have even done anything to be honest. Weighing all the pros and cons you finally settled on letting him in.

But one thing did made you curious was the fact that he came out of no where and is now asking to shower, does he have some motives behind? Is he okay? Because he isn't the one who would make spontaneous decisions like this, heck this is his first time ever coming in and asking you to shower with him. Is he hinting that he wants to try shower sex or something? Probably? His blank face didn't give away anything so you assumed whatever you could assume, all the possible scenarios.

You just nod silently in response because at that time you weren't thinking that many thoughts, there was nothing which possibly concerned you to your core or something, it was your normal routine right? This set up was your normal routine so you would be okay. It was just going to be fine.

Well, fuck yourself. Nothing was ever going to be fine because god the moment Taehyung started stripping off his shirt you feel yourself getting a little lightheaded as you tried to control your own breathing, slightly turning your head to other side, giving him the privacy he needs. You could hear hum chuckle at that action yet you didn't turn to look at him, even once..you were too busy nipping at your bottom lip to do so.

You could hear the sound of his shirt being discarded away and soon the fumbling of pants yet you didn't dare to look at him even once. That was until he spoke up.

"You are gonna shower with that on?" He asks and you look up only to blush beet red because the man was bare naked, nothing on him and everything on display

"You are gonna shower with that on?" He asks and you look up only to blush beet red because the man was bare naked, nothing on him and everything on display. His well defined chest, toned skin and those perky nipples were all on the show, those lean collarbone and that so godamn attractive neck...his waist looked so godly, thin - curvy and so perfect that you as woman should be jealous of him and that body of his. There was a faint hint of the hairline from his belly button but it was not even visible and let's not move to that thing in between his legs, you averted your gaze away from his thick thighs too, which tempted you to go and just sit on them or be in between them.