63.

"Where it all started."

"I fell for your soul the moment my eyes met yours"

Author's P.O.V.

6 years ago.

Another day in hell also known as your school.

To anyone it would have been an amazing time of the life, going with your friends, the excitement of getting into a dream university but to you this was another fucking nightmare. Every day was a fucking nightmare because you studied at;

Busan school for arts and science.

Many might think it's a common name but it was enough to make goosebumps arrive on someone's skin because this particular university was one of the top elites in the whole korea. To say someone was studying here was a huge deal. Rich kids and elites studied here passed out to become successful people around the world. Mannerism was top class, students well behaved, classy atmosphere, academics were top but cultural activities were above everything.

Over all this school had so many achievements under it.

It was everyone's dreams to get in here but sadly it wasn't your dream to be here. You were taken in immediately because they recognized your skills in business, they were top class and your naive brother just agreed and was happy because who wouldn't want his only sister to study at this school? That too the fees rate was cut off by half. The institution was that desperate for you and earlier even you had this motivation to go to school life make it better, you had so many dreams but alas. Reality was far bitter than that, we can't get what we dreamed about right?

Life isn't that easy.

Surely for you because rather than living this everyday hell you would have preferred to be homeschooled or even go to a poor school. Why? Many might question it but the answer was right here.

Just as you entered the hallway peoples eyes somehow diverted to you, it was their daily routine to stare at you but unlike all the leads in a movie here people didn't stare at you because you were pretty or beautiful. They stared at you in disgust because well you were the ugly nerd of the whole university so why not? While they were covered in sweat shirts from gucci, Chanel, black berry or Van hausen here you were wearing your cheap hood or maybe some tee shirt with casual pair of Jeans. Some braces to fit your ugly teeth was just cherry on top. No you weren't the type to dress up like this but circumstances screamed otherwise, unlike other girls who adorned their faces with make up here you are barely making through life, the bills were too much, your brother had to work his ass off, you started cooking as a part time job then selling the food so that it could help your brother but it still wasn't enough. You had to study, take care of the house and make food; this drained you completely. Not having money for expensive make up and clothes was another reason why you didn't dress up like these people.