85.

"Your destruction turned me into what I am today."

Author's P.O.V

"Hah your joking right??" You blushed while peeking inside to see if your brother was around but thankfully he and Jimin went in thier looking like they'd fight but you were so sure they'd apologise and fuck each other. Yes fuck because the sexual tension between them was also high, you shook your head now staringthe buildings below and smiling a little.

"Oh god I'm that was sudden." You whisper shout a little and the other side is silent before be opens his mouth again. "That ...wasn't ..I know you'd like that." He had audacity to to speak in that way as if he didn't make you super flustered a few moments ago you bite your lips and shake your head a little smiling softly at his words, a warm feeling bubbling up in your stomach when you could hear his shallow breaths.

There was something about you staying there and talking to Taehyung at the middle of the night, your heart felt something warm swelling in it. You didn't know what to name the feeling but it was just there within you for some reason. You decided that you'd accept it pretty much, whatever it was, maybe fondness or attachment you didn't know but all you know is that it felt nice. "Well whatever do you feel less lonely now?" You ask wanting to keep this conversation going on and he hums, shuffling around probably since you could hear a few sounds in the other side.

"Mhm have to say your company is very nice I liked it." His response was a little muffled yet you could hear him clear as a day for some reason, calmness washed over you at the words for some reason it made your inner goddess proud of her own self yeah for some reason and you, thereby declared that you were fucking lame. Inner goddess yeah she is a little dumb anways, you waited till Taehyung could speak next of his words. "Also Miss Min do you perhaps like cooking?" He asks and you ponder for a while and nod even though he couldn't see you. "Yes I do like cooking why?"

"Nothing i was asking since I also cook so wondered if you did the same." He clarifies and you smile at his attempt of continuing this conversation Taehyung was a very mysterious man - most of the times he would be mistaken as blank or cold but he wasn't like that, its just that he had some difficulty in expressing his feelings, almost as if he was afaird of something...he had an own persona of himself and you were sure it was beautiful. He was beautiful both in and out.

An enigma he was, a beautiful one that too.

"Well yeah I guess but did you receive the files I sent you sir? I rewied them throughly." You change the topic not wanting to dive too personal in his life, god that's something a creep would do and you are NOT a creep. Nope. You wouldn't continue your awkward stuff, nope so you waited with a bated breath and it was a good decision because the next moment you heard a raspy snort. "Yeah I did, you had made sure not to leave one mistake over there I'm impressed Miss Min" he compliments and you feel warmth creeping up your cheeks yet you responded despite feeling very shy due to his compliments oh god why was he like this? His praises were never ending, if he liked something he would directly say that he liked it without even batting an eyelash, that's how he was.

He just was so freaking hot how do you put this in words and scream about it to someone? This man was 10/10, had a beautiful face, down to earth and kind attitude, he cooked, he is rich, oh also has a very good dick game you must add. Coughing a little you spoke up. "Well thank you." You shyly accept his compliments, feeling the nerves rush up inside your head.

"Tsk, it's okay anyways I think it's getting a little late you have to sleep right?" He says making you feel a tad bit disappointed, you didn't know why you felt this feeling though. Whenever Taehyung had ended his conversations you never even complained since it was just casual conversations between you two but today oddly it was just weird..you were turning weird. "Yeah you are right have a good night Mr. Kim sleep well." You say softly hoping at least some words of comfort would reach him, he was sad you could feel it. Somewhere in this conversation he was talking as if he needed to desperately prove that the world wasn't evil and kindness still existed. You were there at that position and you knew how it felt si it wasn't that hard to take a guess on what had been going on in his head, he was a little hard to crack in yes but you could somehow understand him. To a certain extent at least.