26 .

"Everybody has thier own reasons hear them out instead of misunderstanding everything. "

Your P.O.V

I sat in the living room which was dead silent. When I barged into them having sex they were shocked but then we all needed to talk so we sat in the living room. Yoongi was wearing a white black sweater same goes with Jimin they both look cute but that's not the point.

Talking about Jimin he was sniffing softly after seeing me of course I was happy too but then I was more hurt over the fact that Yoongi hid this from me.

After a few awkward minutes I cleared my throat and without any emotion looked into Yoongi's eyes.
"What were you doing?" I asked plainly and Yoongi gulped a lump in his throat.

"I- I uhm I was about t-to tell you h-he is my b-boyfriend

"I- I uhm I was about t-to tell you h-he is my b-boyfriend." He said while looking anywhere but my eyes. I bitterly chuckled "Didn't you say you were crushing over a girl online ?Or I assume that Jung Yoonji is Park Jimin?" I said with a heavy voice, feeling of betrayal creeping in me.

I'm not overreacting if you assume. It hurts when people don't trust you enough to share their secrets. And that too my own brother hid it form me the one whom I love with my whole heart. Didn't he just think about me ? I do know I sound selfish but all my life I tried .. tried so fucking hard to understand everybody's perspective and because of my nature people take me granted but here my own blood did this?

Yoongi looked surprised for a moment
"H-how do you k-know him?" He said looking at Jimin who had his eyes on the floor as he was leaning against the wall.

"Oh Yoongi I know him and he knows me too doesn't he?" I said while looking at Jimin's face

Jimin looked down while nodding his head and yoongi gulped a big lump in his throat. No one spoke for a few minutes and I was deep in my own thoughts.

"Since how long?" I said raising my eyebrows. Yoongi looked perplexed but soon answered "An year, day before yesterday was our anniversary."

1 year.

A fucking year and Yoongi didn't tell me wow!! he hid such a big thing from me, didn't he trust me a little bit? I know he must have not been ready to tell me but then why ? Why he told me he likes a girl a fucking girl? Somehow that girl turns out to be my best friend!

"Then why did you say you like a girl?" I looked at him dead in his eyes.
"Y/n I wasn't ready to tell it to you t-that's the reason." My head is burning from all this information how can he tell it so nonchalantly, I rubbed my head with my fingers he was in a relationship with my best friend wow.. just wow

My head was a mess, I was so happy before but here I got the shock of my life I couldn't control the anger running through my viens. I was already so scared that no one trusts me first Sam now Yoongi. I breathed in and looked at him with tears in my eyes.. tears of betrayal and hurt.