2.

"I saw something in her which I din't see in other women"

Y/n P.O.V

"Mr. Kim will see you now." The blondie said and I felt chills travelling all over my body.

Why did that sentence sound so intimidating? It was as if I was being warned about something but what?

"Follow me please" she interrupted my thoughts and I immediately nodded and followed her.

She led us to the elevator and I was shocked to see so many buttons on the rectangular panel.

40? Damn newspaper wasn't lying I see.

The blondie pressed the forty-eth button and I composed my posture.

God why am I nervous?

The elevator ride was short and the woman walked out and I followed her.

We walked through a hallway and stopped infront of a huge brown teak wood door.

"This is the room." The woman politely smiled and I nodded while bowing. "Thank you.. umm miss?" I asked hesitantly because I didn't know her name. She let out a hearted laugh "Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Samantha Crooke! Everyone calls me Sam so yeah call me Sam!! I'm the receptionist." Sam said and I smiled at her.

"Well you know me I'm Min y/n." I said shyly because I was embarrassed for not asking her name. "I know! I know now go in or else you will be late." She said and I nodded.

She walked away while waving and I simply smiled back.

Taking a deep breathe in I knocked on the wooden door. Soon I heard a deep "Come in."

God I was so nervous.

'Bitch come on do it!! I know you can!!'
My inner voice said and I nodded.

I can do this!!

I composed myself and opened the door. I could feel the erratic beat of my heart in my ears.

As soon as I went in I felt like my heart was about to burst out. I saw a man sitting on chair and his back was facing me.

I could only see the back his head so I immediately went in only to slip and fall on the floor.

Fuck my clumsy ass but luckily I didn't make a sound and quickly got up.

I walked a few steps in and stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do next.

I cleared my throat " G-good m-morning Mr. Kim" I said assuming he was the ceo and I was right.

"Good morning Miss Min please sit." A deep velvety voice said. When I heard that voice for the first time I couldn't help but swoon over it, I just had a thing for deep voices.

I sat on sofa nervously. God knows from where did this nervousness erupt from I was just fine yesterday.

He still din't turn to me as I was about to speak, he got up and turned around facing towards the huge window. God what is he doing? Is he some movie's main lead? Or is he watching some drama there??

O hello Mr. Kim??!! Can you tell me what are you doing?? Are you watching a movie?? If so which one? Is it maze runner? Marvel? Avengers? Sherlock homes? Inception? Shutter island?Which one is it???!! Let me see it too!!

I was contemplating whether to talk or shut my mouth, so I decided to choose the second option. My eyes were ogling his muscular back and his curvy waist.