117.

"The journey right now feels euphoric, let's worry about the destination later."

Author's POV

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying." Jimin says, almost whines as he throws a bra in your direction. The fabric hit your head straight as it landed on your lap where a neatly folded dress was placed. "I listened mimi." You reply from the floor and look up to see him hold another piece of clothing but this time to fold it. Well you were leaving soon to god knows where but the moment you told this to Jimin the guy has been absolutely screaming about it ever since.

"He is taking you to trip like not a buisness one and last time you went on a trip you brought so much with you, he is spending all his money and why would he do that for a mere secretary." Jimin gushes as he folds a pair of pants, your favourite ones. Oh also you forgot to mention, your best friend has now become a shipper and is trying to get you and your boss together. See he was angry after the entire fiasco but then when you told him he apologised and did so much, that was all it took for Jimin to turn into a puppy supporting the idea of you and Taehyung becoming a couple.

Sighing a little you take out another pajama and fold it properly, "Mimi it was written in our contract that he could spend as much as money he wanted. I was the one who told him not to and besides you know rich people and their weird hobbies. It's not like he lacks money." You shrug a little, even though Jimin's words make you feel giddy, almost hopeful you try to remind yourself about the reality because you know you will get hurt at the end and you don't want to repeat that ever again.

" You shrug a little, even though Jimin's words make you feel giddy, almost hopeful you try to remind yourself about the reality because you know you will get hurt at the end and you don't want to repeat that ever again

"I know but I just feel this is different and maybe just maybe he likes you too? A little bit or something. Look I think I have met the guy before when I was around thirteen or something and as far as I know he is not that bad? He kept smiling and talking comfortably with me and we could have been friends too." Your best friend says and it makes you wonder if the young Taehyung was really that kind? That cheerful and open? Wish you could have met him at that time but alas that was the time where he was with Sarang and of course he was happy. What else. She was everything to him. The thought felt bitter to you, very bitter. Her making him so happy was just rubbing you off in wrong ways and you just couldn't imagine how pathetic you have turned out to be.

"I know but it's been a while chim, people change and he has been hurt, I don't know with what or why but he has been hurt and he doesn't love so I respect that. I like him a lot, I know. But I respect him and his hapiness a lot I don't think he likes me." You shrug, not noticing the way your best friend froze a little before proceeding to do what he was doing before. You could feel a heavy atmosphere forming around the both of you and before it could reach more further Jimin speaks.

"If that's the case then ask him to take soobin and Yeonjun guy too, make it a group trip and have fun "boss-worker" date." Jimin rolls his eyes and looks at you as if you were a little bit stupid in your head and you wanted to laugh a little, he looked cute. "Its not like that come on~~" you say, trying to not ponder over his words again and again, Jimin looks at you with sympathy and sadness yet he drops the topic knowing it's not going to be good to continue talking.