34.

"People are chameleons."

Your P.O.V

I moaned softly when he started massaging my butt. I can't believe I did that..am I possed with some ghost??

My cheeks immediately turned red and I looked down while biting my lips, I should possibly run or else I will die out of embarrassment

"U-umm thank you that w-was great, I should g-go." I uttered hastly wanting to find an escape to this situation, just as I was about to get up he pulled me even more close making me feel his still hard cock.

" I uttered hastly wanting to find an escape to this situation, just as I was about to get up he pulled me even more close making me feel his still hard cock

"You solved your problem.. what about mine?" he said glaring in my eyes and I immediately blushed, what does he want me to do?

"Oh no not that red face again. You were moaning a few seconds ago." He murmured with a cocky grin on his face and I looked in his eyes, utterly embarrassed confused. Horny is an emotion which makes people so desperate and weird you don't even realise what the hell were you doing.

"M-Mr. Kim I should go" I attempted to move out of this situation again.
"Ah not with that Mr. Kim, from now on when we are alone call me Taehyung, that honestly makes me fucking hard and it will be easier to fuck you." He said while looking at my face.

What the fuck? I really can't believe this man.. Is he horny 24/7? I could feel my ears heating up and I shyly nodded my head. But I had this one question in my mind, we never fucked ? I mean not trying to protest but from where did he know all this?

"I-I have a question M-Mr- ah no T-taehyung yes, I have a question." I suttered while looking at him and he motioned me to continue. Taking a deep shaky breath I let out my question.

"We d-din't h-have sex at all.. " I finally told my question and I could feel his smirk widening

"Desperate for my dick aren't you?" I immediately looked at him with widened eyes

"Desperate for my dick aren't you?" I immediately looked at him with widened eyes. "Huh! N-no-agh" I was cut with my own moan when he cupped my ass and started massaging it softly.

"You'll get it soon don't worry for now just relax because after I take you.." he moved his face close to mine and whispered in a small voice "You won't even get time to breathe, I'll make sure of that." Smirking he lifted me and put me beside him.