64.

"I felt it in my bones, it was more deeper than anything I've ever experienced."

Author's P

Author's P.O.V

"I'm so tired

"I'm so tired." The male infront of you stretches his hands, yawning with his cute mouth open. Your eyes raked down the others face with nothing but adoration in your eyes...oh yes you were with Jungkook in a library and as hard as it was to believe it was true.

It had been a good five to six days since your teacher - also the cupid for you - had announced that you both will be partners in the upcoming english test.

Ever since then you and Jungkook were getting very closer, as unbelievable it was its thr truth. Meeting up at some parks, libraries or cafes was common between you both considering you had to study together after the school ended.

Between these meet ups your condition was just like one of an idiot. You kept smiling for no reason, staring at Jungkook as if he brought stars down below, getting to know about his interests or what he likes to drink or eat the most and so on but amongst these five to six days not even once Jungkook made you feel awkward or insecure about yourself. He genuinely talked with you and he even suggested that you both could be friends.

That day you had cried after reaching home because someone genuinely wanted to become your friend and you dint have to run behind them even on top of that the said person was your crush.

Jackpot huh? Certainly yes. You hit a jackpot.

Your brother was pretty chill about it but Jimin? He had fucking panicked at start, then elated and lastly he was in tears mumbling how you grew up, how you were about to get dicked down-

Yeah that's what he said...

Shaking your head you smile while remembering the small boy who was so sleepy today, he was having a hard time with his sleeping schedule and you just know that right now he must be sleeping his ass off.

"Well we did work a lot." You reply back, a small yawn escaping your own lips as tiredness settled in your bones yet you weren't willing to sleep because you were with the Jeon jungkook your fucking crush right now and then there's no way you will let this opportunity go in a waste.