37

"What you serve is what you deserve."

Your P.O.V

I sat there in my office looking out of the window. The sky was so bright unlike my mood, the clouds seem to dance happily in the sky while the birds flew up in the heights freely without any care.

Wish I could be that bird.

I was here here after taehyung sent me back and told me he will deal with them. I am glad he understood but my mood was still dull.

Reason? Sam.. that woman is making me overthink my existence.

Oh how easily that Sam said that I compared myself to her. How easily those bitter lines left her lips, how easily she played the victim. For once I was about to believe her but I knew she was worthless woman.

I couldn't compare myself to anyone, I know my worth in this dirty world. All I did was be kind to her and she made bitter lies about me. Sometimes being kind seems like a sin, everyone takes advantage of you no matter what. But you yourself can't get rid of this kindness because god made you kind so that the world doesn't be filled with bad people.

If you are kind people hurt you, if you are rude they say you hurt them. Funny..isn't it? World doesn't have a brain. They keep breaking someone's heart as if it were nothing.

I looked at the sky amazed, I just want to live peacefully like those birds in the sky, they fly up so high without a care in the world, I want to be that bird. But I know I can't... but what was the reason Sam did that? I don't know was I boring? Am I ugly? Bad? Sometimes this pain in my heart doesn't still, it's always a chaos in my mind. I overthink things because I'm insecure but somewhere I myself know that what I do is wrong. I shouldn't assume things but what to do in the end I find myself crying my heart out because this pain doesn't want to subside.

Everytime I disappoint someone I feel unworthy and distorted. I just want to live peacefully for once but I think that's hard. Hopefully tommorow might be better, hopefully tommorow I will have the strength to wake up and live my life.

I wiped those small amount of tears in the corner of my eyes.

"Don't worry the next day will be great." I said to myself and smiled a little. I shouldn't loose hope ... I should just hang on.

Taehyung's office
Author's P.O.V

Taehyung scoffed at the clip playing I front of him.

What a looser Kai was and he will make sure to expose him and his deeds. And that Sam hurt his submissive and now she will pay for her deeds.

Few knocks were heard and Taehyung exactly knew who it was. Scoffing to himself he mumbled a come in and the 'couple' came in with worried expression. Taehyung had to stop himself from lashing out on thier faces.

"S-sir something happened?" Kai asked and Taehyung smirked "Yeah come in have a seat please." He said and removed the top two buttons of his shirt.

The couple looked at each other confused but didn't oppose the order.
It was silent for a few minutes Taehyung glaring at Kai's face and Sam biting her lips. She had this feeling that something wrong will surely happen.

"S-sir is something w-wrong??" Kai asked and taehyung shook his head.
"Nothing I just called you both to give a reward ! You were right I caught the culprit who deleted those files."

Sam was dancing internally she knew y/n was gonna get fired and she couldn't keep her excitement in. Finally that useless person was getting what she deserves . Sam was always jealous of how kind y/n was, if y/n is still here then her popularity will decrease so she has to get her out of the way or else it would have been a huge danger to her fame and popularity in this office. No one I mean no one should take her place in this office.  Not even that mere orphan who just spread her legs for everything she wanted.