Merman!Sealand x Reader (part 1)

If I have to explain what a merman is to you, go watch The Little Mermaid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----when you were 12 years old-----

You're sitting on the edge of the docks at the pier. You like sitting there, looking over the water as it shimmers in the light of the summer sun.

Suddenly a blond boy emerges from the water and smiles up at you.

"Hello!" He greets you cheerfully and with a smile and a British accent.

"Hi," you respond.

"My name's Peter, what's yours?"

"(Name)."

"Nice to meet you, (Name). What brings you to the pier?"

"I like coming here to look at the water. It looks so pretty in the sunlight."

"Wouldn't you rather go swimming?"

"...I can't swim."

"Really?"

"Yeah, just don't laugh at me."

"I won't laugh. In fact, I'll teach you how to swim!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! I won't let you drown, I promise! You can trust me."

You feel like you can trust him, so you smile at him and nod.

"Great! Now, just slip into the water."

You slowly do as he says and when you submerge, you start to panic and flail around. You're suddenly grabbed and brought to the surface. You take in a deep breath of air and start to calm down.

"See? I told you you can trust me!"

You feel something scaly touch your leg and you look down. You see what looks like a large fish tail and followed it with your (eye color) eyes. You see it connect with Peter's upper body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up: Korea!