Amarok!Canada x Reader (part 1)

Amarok (Inuit): a giant wolf that hunts alone in Inuit mythology. They hunt down and devour anyone foolish enough to hunt alone at night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're out on a walk trough a forest at night. You think it's beautiful out tonight. You're walking by a forest when you think you hear something. You turn around, but don't see anything.

"Is someone there?" You ask, but nobody answers. You decide you're imagining things, then keep walking. This time, you feel like you're being watched. You start to walk faster, then you hear growling coming from the trees. You see golden eyes staring at you. You bolt at that point, then hear something following you. You don't dare turn around.

You're tackled by something, then it turns you onto your back. You see it's a white giant wolf with dark gray tribal signs on its fur. It's growling at you, then sniffs you. Once it's done, it looks at you with a confused look.

There's a howling in the distance and the wolf lets you up. You realize it's as tall as you on all four paws. The wolf gestures with its head to the side.

"You're letting me go?" You ask. It nods, then walks behind you and nudges you with its nose. You leave with that and go all the way home.

-------------Matthew's POV-----------

That girl. She wasn't a hunter. I can't eat someone who isn't a hunter, right? But there was something about her. She was terrified of me. I don't want her to be scared of me. What should I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made up the part about the tribal signs.