Rui Shi!Hong Kong x Reader (part 3) (End)

It's been a few weeks since your father was first captured by the terrorist group. You and Leon have trained tirelessly to be ready for what they want. You've been getting ready for the possibility of a fight, or to have to go in and rescue him.

You really just want to see your father again. You miss him a lot and want to know that he's alright. Leon knows how much you miss him and has been comforting you as best as he can.

Finally, you get word from the terrorist group of what they want. You father in the throne room with the king that's been housing you and Leon and hear the news. The terrorists want the princess. They want you to hand yourself over to them in exchange for your father.

"Your father would never allow this," Leon tells you.

"I know he wouldn't," you respond. Then you get an idea. "But I could just pretend to hand myself over."

"What?"

"If I pretend to surrender, I could get close enough to Father to beat up the terrorists and rescue him."

"Would that actually work?"

"Leon, we've been training to fight. Now is when we fight."

One of the hand maids jumps into the conversation. "Princess, there's a possibility that you might not make it back."

"I'll take that chance."

"No," says Leon. "I can't let you do that."

"If it'll get my father back, I'll do it."

"No! My job is to protect you and I can't allow that!"

"If this is what the princess wishes," interjects the king, "then I won't stop her."

You smile at the king. "Thank you, Your Highness. If you'll excuse me, I would like to begin preparing for the plan."

"You are excused."

You exit the throne room and go to your room.

Leon turns to the king. "Why would you let her go?!"

"I have seen her training. I believe she will be able to go through with this plan."

Leon turns and exits the throne room, then chases after you.

You've just entered your room and are about to begin preparations when you hear a loud banging on the door.

"Princess!" Leon's voice calls from the other side. You open the door and let Leon into your room.

"No," says Leon. "I can't let you go through with this. We can find another way to get your father."

"And why not?" You ask.

"Because what if you really get captured?"

You're starting to get annoyed. "Leon, I'm capable of taking care of myself. I don't need you to wait on me."

"But what if this is too much for you?"

"We've been training for this-"