Einherjar!Denmark x Reader (part 1)

Einherjar (Norse) - Spirits of brave warriors

That's fun to say. Try it. Einherjar! See?

I got my idea for this while listening to Let's Get Dead With the Living Dead by Snow White's Poison Bite. It's about killing zombies :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're having a great time in the graveyard, slaying zombies with two hatchets you have. You've been a zombie killer since you were little and your parents showed you how, since you come from a family of zombie hunters. You then hear the sound of another person's voice, so you run towards the voice.

You see a man with spiky blonde hair and an axe killing zombies also. One's coming up behind him.

"Look out!" You yell as you throw a hatchet at the zombie. The blade goes into its head, killing it. The man turns to see the zombie, then you. You run over to get your hatchet and you both start killing all the zombies. You're both in sync with each other. Once all the zombies are dead, you're both out of breath.

"Thanks," the man says in a Danish accent. "You're a good fighter."

"Thanks," you respond, picking up your hatchets from the bodies of two dead zombies.

"I'm Matthias."

You look at the man's face and see he has blue eyes. "I'm (Name). Nice to meet you."

"What's a pretty girl like you doing, killing zombies?" You start to blush at him calling you pretty.

"I've been a zombie killer since I was little." The sun starts to rise. "Oh crap! I gotta go!" You promised you'd be back by sunrise.

"Wait!" Matthias says as he grabs your wrist. "Will I see you again?"

"I'll come back tomorrow." You promise, then run home, leaving the smiling Matthias behind as he goes back to his grave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made up most of this also.