Gnome King Kyrië!Netherlands x Reader (part 1)

Gnome King Kyrië (Dutch): this one explains itself

Since Netherlands doesn't have a canon name, he's gonna be Kyrië: King of all the gnomes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're out in the forest taking a walk, taking in the fresh air. It's a clear fall night and the moon is really bright so you can see pretty well.

You approach what you've heard people call Gnome Mountain or Devil's Mountain, a burial mound. It's an impressive mound, as it's taller than you. You suddenly get a chill, so you shiver.

You feel something tug on the back of your jacket. You look behind you and see a small man looking up at you. The small man has blonde hair that sticks straight up and is wearing a dark blue coat, dark tan pants, black boots and a blue and white scarf around his neck.

You turn around to face the small man. You believe you've heard something like this before. You think you're staring at a gnome. Not knowing what to do or how to react, you both just stare at each other for a little bit. You remember hearing that if a person sees a gnome, they'll be punished in some horrible way. But the gnome engaged you, so does that count?

Finally, the gnome clears his throat. "H-hello." He says with a low voice. You can't think of anything to say. He takes off his scarf and holds it out to you. "Here."

"...Thanks," you say as you accept the scarf and put it on. "Are you not gonna hurt me?"

"No."

You sit down across from the gnome.

"My name is Kyrië," he tells you, avoiding eye contact.

"I'm (Name)."

After a moment of awkward silence, you speak up.

"Is there something you wanted from me?"

He starts blushing. "N-no. I just thought you looked cold."

You smile at him. "Thank you for your concern, Kyrië." You see the position of the moon and determine it's almost midnight. "I should be getting home." You say as you stand up.

"Wait!" Kyrië's sudden outburst makes you stop in your place. "C-can I see you again?"

You smile again. He seems nice, and you think it'll be kinda cool to have a gnome friend. "Sure. I'll come back here tomorrow night, okay?"

"O-okay."

"Good night Kyrië. It was nice to meet you." You turn around and start towards your house.

-----------Kyrië's POV-------------

Once she leaves, I smile to myself. I knew she was special from other humans the moment I saw her walking towards here earlier.

"Your majesty!" The voice of my trusted advisor calls from the inside of my home. I go inside Gnome Mountain to see what he wants. "Your majesty, do you really think that was a good idea?!"

"She's different," I tell him. "I can feel it. She doesn't know I'm the king or that this mound is my home. She wouldn't be able to get in anyway."

"I hope you're right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the to do list for part 1's after this:

1. Ireland
2. Scotland
3. Philippines

Request someone if you wanna see somebody else that I haven't done yet! Otherwise part 2's are going up!