Dola!Russia x Reader (part 1)

Dola (Slavic): protective spirits which embody fate. They'll hound you if you made choices that were not planned by fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your parents call you into your living room.

"What is it?" You ask them.

"You're getting married!" Your mother exclaims. This is news to you! (Note: you're 17) The doorbell rings and your mom answers the door. A man with dark hair and green eyes is standing at the door. "Oh, Charles! Please, come in!" He walks inside and looks you up and down. "(Name), this is Charles. He's going to be your new husband."

He smirks at you, a glint in his eyes.

"Mom, Dad, I can't get married!" You tell them. "I'm too young!"

"Nonsense!" Your dad tells you.

Charles walks up to you and snakes his arm around your waist. "Besides, you won't be as pretty when you get old."

You push him off you. "This shouldn't be happening! You can't force me to marry him!"

"But honey, you can't do much better than a prince," your mom tells you.

You look at Charles. "Prince?!" You echoe, surprised. You don't think he looks prince-like whatsoever.

"Why so surprised?" He asks you.

"'Cause you don't look like a prince, Chuck." You answer coldly. He doesn't seem to like being called Chuck. "This isn't happening!" You storm upstairs to your room without another word. You lock your door and sit down on your bed.

The window flies open and a gust of cold air blows into your room. A figure appears in front of you. He's a very tall man with beige hair and violet eyes.

"Who're you?" You ask the man.

"I'm Ivan," he answers in a Russian accent.

"What're you doing here?"

"(Name), you can't get married."

"That's what I've been saying! Wait, how do you know my name?"

"I embody fate. And fate says you can't go through your marriage."

"I agree with fate. But what're we gonna do?"

"We are going to stop the wedding, da?"

You smile and nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, wedding ruining! Tell what you think of it. Should I keep going?