Ghillie Dhu!Scotland x Reader (part 2)

-------we're still little here----------

Alistair takes you by the hand and starts leading you towards his home. He keeps a conversation going the whole time, asking you about your interests.

"It's not very far now," he says at one point. "You have to promise not to show anyone where I live, okay? I don't want the grown ups to know about this place."

"Okay, I promise," you answer.

He takes you to a huge rock covered in moss.

"Watch this." He lets go of your hand and walks up to the moss on the flat side of the large rock. He draws something with his finger into the moss and it shivers in response. He looks over his shoulder at you and motions for you to come, then he walked through the moss. You follow him and you you see what's like a little one room house on the inside. There's somewhat square rocks set up around a big stump like a table and chairs and a fireplace with a pot hanging over it and a a blanket of moss like a bed. (Imagine The Hobbit, but more nature-y like)

"Make yourself at home," Alistair says to you. "Are you hungry?"

"No," you answer. "Thank you."

"I'll go start the fire." He goes over to a pile of wood a little ways away from the fireplace and you go over to sit on one of the rocks chairs. He puts the wood into the fireplace and he lights it with flint.

"Where does the smoke go?" You ask him as he kindles the fire.

"Outside. Once the home is unlocked, once there's smoke on the inside it goes through the rock and outside."

"Unlocked?"

"Yeah. This place is magically concealed within the big rock. Only I can unlock it, and once I do we can come inside my home." He looks over at you and smiles. "Neat, huh?"

You smile back. "Yeah."

Once he gets the fire started, you go over to sit by it, but not too close. He sits next to you and you two start talking again.

At one point, you yawn.

"I think it's time for bed," says the male fairy with a smile. "You can sleep here for tonight and I'll bring you back to town in the morning. Sound good?"

You nod and he leads you over to the blanket of moss.

"This is what I use as a bed," he tells you. "I have an extra one, don't worry. It's a lot more comfortable than it looks."

You sit down on the moss, seeing that it really is a lot comfort than it looks. He goes over to a large green roll in the corner and picks it up. He unrolls it next to the moss blanked you're sitting on. It's another moss blanket that he lays down on also.

"I'll be right here if you need anything, okay?" He says.

You nod and smile at him. "Thank you Alistair."

"My pleasure, (Name). Goodnight."

"Goodnight." You lay down and let your tiredness take over you till you finally fall asleep.