Grim Reaper!Prussia x Reader (part 1)

Grim Reaper (worldwide): Skeletal being that collects the souls of those about to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're really sick and can barely move from your bed. You know you might die soon. You suddenly notice a figure standing in the corner of the room. It looks like a person with a hood up, red eyes staring at you and a scythe in hand. You knew this was coming.

"So you've finally come, huh?" You ask the Reaper weakly. "I knew this was coming." Death walks up to the side of your bed. "What are you waiting for? Do it already." He tilts his head to the side. "I accept my fate."

"...Nein." He answers in a German accent. He takes off his hood to show he's an albino. "I don't vant to do zhis. I don't vant to bring deazh anymore." The reaper puts his hand on your head and starts chanting something. You feel your strength returning as his chanting gets stronger. Once he stops, you're completely healed.

"I don't understand," you say as you sit up.

"I don't vant to bring deazh anymore. I spare you zhis time. Never speak of zhis again." With that, he disappears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so Prussia's done! I'm sorry this one's really short. One left in the BTT!