Chimera!Greece x Reader (part 3)

(Name).exe has stopped responding. Heracles just turned into a chimera. Why did he just turn into a Chimera.

The two men each give a satisfied smile.

"Now let her go," the Chimera says through his lion head.

"Oh, not just yet. You have do exactly what we say, remember? Now, you see that cage over there?" The short one gestures to a large cage a couple yards away. "If you walk yourself into that cage, we'll let her go."

The lion head growls at the men, but the whole Chimera complies. It walks into the cage and the short one, who followed him over there, closed the cage and locked it.

"What're you gonna do to him?" You ask the men.

"We're gonna travel around the world showing him off!" The tall one says proudly.

"Stop telling them our plans, you idiot!" The short one yells at his partner. Then he starts walking towards you. "Now, what should we do with you, girlie?"

"Let me go?" You respond. "Like you said?"

"Did you really think we'd let you go?" The two men start laughing.

"Oh, oh, I know! How about we kill her?" Suggests the tall one.

"That's the smartest thing you've said all day!" The short one pats the tall one on the back. "Good job, buddy."

The tall one smiles in pride.

You hear a loud crash from the direction of the cage and everyone turns their attention to that direction. The Chimera is ramming its shoulder against the cage to scoot it towards you and the men.

"Hey!" Shouts the short one. "Stop that! We'll kill her, we will do it!"

The tall one puts the gun against your face, between your eyes.

The Chimera's snake tail hisses at the men. Once the cage is within arms reach of the men, the Chimera stops.

"This was an okay plan," says the lion head. "But there's something you forgot about the Chimera."

"And what's that?" Asks the short one.

The goat head opened its mouth and flames spit from its jaws. The two men jumped back in surprise. As the tall one jumps back, he removes the gun from your face and faces the cage.

The snake tail reached through the bars of the cage and spits venom into the eyes of the tall one. He screams in pain and the tail uses this opportunity to snatch the gun from his hands. The snake head drops the gun on the floor of the cage under the Chimera and hisses at them in hostility. The bars of the cage that the goat head is facing are melting. A hole forms, the goat head closes its mouth and the Chimera leaps from the cage through the hole.

It stalks towards the two men, the lion head growling and the snake head hissing. The two men start to back away in fear.

"Hey man, let's talk about this," the short one tries to say.

The Chimera leaps at the two of them, tackling them both to the ground, one of its front paws on each of their chests to hold them down. The lion head roars at the two and the snake head bites both of them, injecting them with venom. They both soon pass out and the Chimera gets off them and goes over to you.

It's now walking with a limp in its front leg and you notice that its shoulder looks out of place. The Chimera walks the the back of your chair, bites the ropes that're keeping you to your chair and releases you.

You stand up and turn to the Chimera to see it change back into Heracles. He holds his shoulder, which now looks dislocated to you.

"Are you alright?" He asks you.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but...how?" You ask. "How are you a Chimera?"

"I'm a descendant of the original Chimera. She was the start of my line. It's usually the female offspring that becomes the Chimera, but I'm an only child and my mother died soon after I was born, so the ability went to me."

"...wow. I never expected any of this to be real, but wow." You look over at the two men. "What should we do about them?"

"Call the police?"

"But how do we explain them being injected with venom?"

"There was a snake?"

You don't have a better idea. You shrug, walk over to the bodies of the men, take your phone back and call the police.

You and Heracles wait for the cops to get there and answer the questions they have for you.

Why's this cage melted?"

"No idea," you tell the cop. "It was like that when I regained consciousness."

"And sir, how did you hurt your shoulder?"

"I was fighting the men and dislocated it," Heracles answers.

You and he are lead over to the ambulance after the cops are done questioning you two and the paramedics relocate his shoulder. The do a check-up on you two and once they decide you're otherwise fine, they leave you two alone to converse with the cops.

"Well, this was an interesting development," you say to break the silence.

Heracles looks a little sad. "(Name), I'm sorry this happened. I understand if you don't want to be around me anymore."

"Heracles, to be honest, this is the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me. And this might sound crazy, but do you wanna go out with me?"

Heracles looks at you in surprise. "Really?"

"Sure." You smile at him. "Who would pass this opportunity up?"

He smiles back at you. "I'd love to date you, (Name)."