Ankou!France x Reader (part 1)

Ankou (French): skeletal grave watcher with a lantern and scythe.

You thought I was gonna make France an Incubus or something, didn't you? Well, I thought this would be cooler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were going into a graveyard at night because of a dare. It was really creepy to you.

"Why did I agree to this?!" You think out loud. "Stupid (friend name), daring me to do this." Then you see a light in the darkness. You start walking towards it and see a cloaked figure with a lantern and a scythe.

"H-Hello?" You call out. The figure turns to you and you see it's a skeleton. You scream and run away as fast as you can. You sprint all the way to your house, not even caring as you run past your friends. You lock all your doors and windows.

----------------Francis' POV----------------

I follow the girl to the gates of the graveyard. I can't leave. But I see her run into her house. Zat girl... She was beautiful. I must know who she is. But I can't leave. Not yet. I'll go to 'er tomorrow morning, when she won't be afraid of me.

Someone's coming. It's a grave robber. Not in my graveyard! I hide from him so he won't see me. I sneak up behind him and raise my scythe. The grave robber turns around and I slice off his head. No one will ever steal from my graveyard.

-------------your POV-----------

You can't sleep that night. You explained to your friends what happened over the phone. Once the morning came, there's a knock on the door. You answer it to see a man with long, wavy blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Bonjour, madam," he greets you.

"Who're you?" You ask him.

"I would like to talk to you about ze creature you saw last night." Your eyes go wide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if these suck at first. These're hard when they're really short. I just can't find a good place to cut it off! But, oh well.