Fenrir!Norway x Reader (part 3)

It's been a few weeks since you and Lukas started dating.

It's Homecoming week as of now and it's Thursday. Today your school theme was rainbow day, so everybody looks like the 60's threw up on them. Well, everybody who wasn't a weenie or "too cool" to participate in spirit week.

You meet up with Lukas during passing period. He's dressed up in a nice shirt and tie today because in his business class they had a mock interview and part of their grade was to dress up nice for it. You think he looks dapper as all hell right now.

"Why aren't you dressed up?" You ask him. It's passing period between your third and fourth classes and he's still wearing what he was for his interview.

"I don't have anything rainbow-colored," he answers.

"That's easy to fix!" You take off the rainbow scarf you have on and tie it around his forehead. "There! Now you're at least partly participating!"

"Are you okay with letting me use this?"

"Of course! I trust you. Plus your fake interview's over, right? So it doesn't matter anymore."

He slightly smiles at you. "Alright. Thank you."

The two of you start walking to your next class, as the classrooms you both need to get to are on the same side of the school.

"I can't wait for the class games tonight," you comment.

"Class games?" He echoes.

"Oh yeah, we do it the night before homecoming at the football field. All of the classes compete against each other in various games, usually races. It's a lot of fun, you should come!"

"Is that the only thing you do?"

"Afterwards there's a bonfire and everybody gets to make s'mores!"

"Is that why they kept talking about bringing sticks and marshmallows and stuff in the morning announcements?"

"Yeah."

"I don't have anything else to do, so sure. I'll come."

"Great! This is gonna be fun!"

--------that night, at the class games---------

You arrive at the football field and see some of your classmates in a group in the nearest end zone. You go over to join them as others come and join their classes. You wave over Lukas once he arrives. He's in his normal clothes, so he should have a better time doing things than in what he was wearing earlier. You go to a small school, so you know everyone in your class. You also happen to be in the smallest class in the school, as there's only 18 kids in your class including you.

It's fun when the Senior boys don't get crazy competitive like they always do. The Senior girls are a lot more chill than the boys are. The Senior class has a lot of really good athletes and is often called "The Golden Class" because of it.

Once it's time to get started, the teacher officiating the games greets everybody in the mic and mobile speaker they brought to the field. She says the first events we'll be doing are the races.

The first races are the ones where everybody has a partner and you have a dodgeball between the two of you and you have to run down to the 50-yard line and back, then hand the dodgeball to the next pair in line so they run down there and so on until everybody's back. You're supposed to sit down once you're done so everybody knows you've gone already.