Dola!Russia x Reader (part 3) (end)

I told you these would be out of order
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His question takes you completely by surprise. "H-Huh?" You ask, blushing. Did he really just ask to kiss you?

"I mean, only if you want to." You notice that he's slightly blushing also. Then he slightly shakes his head and looks at the ground. "I'm sorry, is a stupid question."

You actually want him to kiss you. "...Sure."

He looks at you in surprise. "Really?"

"Really."

Ivan's eyes shine with joy and hope as he smiles, then he leans towards you and gently presses his lips on yours, closing his eyes. You close yours also and kiss him back. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer to him. You wrap your arms around his neck. You don't want this to end. You forget the world. All that matters is here and now.

A knock on the door interrupts the two of you. You two break the kiss and you look towards the door.

"(Name)!" Calls your mother's voice from the other side of the door. "We're going to picks out the color scheme for the wedding!"

You fake gagging. This sounds very boring.

"Should I go?" Ivan asks you in a whisper.

"I probably have to, I don't know about you," you whisper back.

He kisses your forehead and disappears. He wanted to say he loves you, but he didn't have the time because your door was opening. Your mom enters your room.

"Do I really have to do this?" You ask your mom. "This sounds like it'll be boring."

"Oh, come on, (Name)," your mom says as she sits on your bed next to you, on the opposite side of where Ivan had sat just moments ago. "What's wrong?"

"Other than the fact that I hate Chuck and don't wanna go through with this?"

"We hate him too, (Name)," your mom tells you. Wait, what? "We don't want to go through with this either."

"Then why're you forcing me to?!"

Her eyes show a sadness. "His father flat-out told your father and I that if we disapproved of the marriage he'd have us all killed, starting with you. Your father and I have just been pretending to endorse it while they're around because we're afraid of what'll happen to you if we don't." She puts her hand on yours and looks you in the eye. "We don't like this situation as much as you do, but we're just pretending to like the idea for your safety."

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Every time we were going to tell you they were always there or showed up immediately when we were on our way to telling you. It's like they somehow knew we were going to tell you and intercepted the opportunity before we could do it."

"Thank god!" You say out loud, causing you mom to look at you with a confused expression. "I thought you guys actually liked Chuck."

"Not in a million years. I completely understand if you like someone else. Dirt has a better personality than he does."

You laugh at your mom's joke. "Well, there's actually a guy I like that isn't Chuck."

"Oh really? What's his name?"

"Ivan. And he's the exact opposite of Chuck."

"I like him already."

------time slip to the wedding day-------

You're already standing at the altar. You absolutely hate everything about today. The only part you do like is your dress, which is actually pretty. You just hate the fact that such a pretty dress is being worn for the likes of him. You can see him eyeballing you over there and it fills you with disgust. This sucks.

You wish Ivan was here. You want him to just take you away from this place. Away from Chuck, away from his family, away from their death threats. You wanna be marrying Ivan in Chuck's place. You love Ivan, not Chuck.

"If there's anyone who objects to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace," the minister says.

"I've objected this whole time!" You say.

"Stop the wedding!" A voice calls as the church doors burst open. You look to the doors to see Ivan walking down the isle. "I object to this union."

"Ivan!" You exclaim happily as you run up and hug him. He hugs you back.

"Who the hell are you?!" Chuck spits at Ivan.

The Dola lets you go and looks Chuck in the eye. "I am Ivan, and you two can't get married to each other."

"And why not?"

"Because I love her." Your heart soars with joy. Ivan loves you back! "And I know she feels the same about me."

"And how do you know that?"

"No, he's right, I do," you say to everyone just for the record.

You see Chuck getting angrier as he approaches the two of you.

Chuck grabs your hair and yanks you back towards him. "She's my bride and you're not gonna get in the way of my wedding." Ivan grabs Chuck's arm and grips it as hard as he can until Chuck releases your hair. Then the Dola proceeds to punch Chuck in the eye with everything he has. Chuck flies across the room and hits the wall.

Ivan walks over to where the prince landed, kneels down, grabs Chuck's collar and pulls him close to his face. Ivan's smiling, but his eyes say 'I will murder you with a rusty screwdriver.' "If you ever lay a hand on her again I'll kill you, da?"

"Seize him!" Chuck's dad, King of whatever country they said they were from (you didn't care enough to pay attention), said to his guards.

"We should go," you say to Ivan as he lets go of Chuck and stands up.

"Let's." He picks you up bridal style and starts running towards the exit.

"Later bitches!" You shout as Ivan runs out. The guards chase after you two. Once you exit the building, Ivan disappears into the sunset, taking you with him.