Varjuline!Estonia x Reader (part 2)

----------------the next day----------------

You wake up, thinking about what happened last night. Maybe that gas was making you hallucinate. Yeah, that must be it. You should call somebody to take care of that gas leak. You take a shower to help you get ready for the day. Once you get outta the shower, you brush your hair and change.

You go downstairs to see a person sitting on your couch. It's Eduard.

"This is a nice place you have here," he says as he's looking around, smiling.

"...I must still be hallucinating," you say to yourself.

He looks over at you. "What makes you say that?"

"There's no way you're real."

He stands up and walks up to you. "Tell me, is this real?"

He being a head taller than you, he leans down and puts your face in his hands then presses his lips onto yours as he closes his eyes. Your eyes go wide as you start blushing. Once you realize what's happening you push him off you.

"What the hell, man?!" You ask angrily.

He looks at you with a confused expression. "Don't humans do that to show affection?"

"Not to someone they've just met!"

"Oh. I'm sorry."

Then you realize what he said. "Wait, did you say affection?"

He smiles at you. "Yes. I've grown fond of you, (Name). I couldn't stop thinking about you last night, so I wanted to come and see you again. But I thought it would scare you if I were in my gaseous form, so I changed into this form once I got inside. But you were asleep, so I thought I'd wait until you woke up. I wasn't waiting very long."

"That's just creepy."

He looks confused. "I'm sorry? I don't know much about human culture. I just want to be around you, (Name)."

"So you broke into my house because you have a crush on me?"

"What's a crush?"

"It's when you really like someone and you want to be around them and be there for them."

He smiles again. "Then yes. I have a crush on you, (Name)." His smile fades. "I'm sorry if I've made you uncomfortable. I don't mean to make you upset or hurt you."

This is like dealing with a three-year-old, you think to yourself.

"I have to go to work," you tell him.

"Can I come with you?"

"No."

"Oh, okay. I'll just leave then. Goodbye, (Name)." He becomes his gaseous form again and disappears. What in the ever loving hell, you think to yourself. I don't have time for this. You shake your head and leave to go to work.