Karzełek!Poland x Reader (part 2)

That necklace Feliks gave you quickly becomes your favorite piece of jewelry. You wear it whenever you have to dress up and you always get compliments about it from people asking where you got it.

You one day decide to go out for a walk by the mines where you first met Feliks. You walk by the entrance he showed you and peek inside to see if you can find him. You see another dwarf man with shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes digging into the wall of the cave with a pick axe. The dwarf man notices you and proceeds to act nervous.

"Hey, can you tell me where Feliks is?" You ask him.

"Uh, um," he stammers, "A-Are the human he told me about? (N-Name)?"

"That's me." You kneel down to be around his height and hold out your hand to him. "And you are?"

"T-Toris," he answers as he shakes your hand.

"Now, can you please tell me where I can find Feliks?"

"Uh, h-he's working on something. I think it's for you. When I saw him earlier he said he was almost finished."

"Can you please show me where he is?"

"Uh, sure. Follow me."

You follow Toris into the mines to a kind of room in the caves. There's a whole bunch of equipment and you soon spot Feliks. He's sitting on the other side of the cave-room and he's polishing something. You thank Toris and he goes on his way back to what he was doing.

"Hey Feliks!" You say as you approach him.

Your sudden voice causes him to jump a little.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"Is okay (Name)," he tells you with a smile. "How you been since we last talked?"

"I've been good, thanks. And you?"

"Can't complain. I, like, made something for you." He holds up what he was polishing she reveal they're a set of earring that match the necklace he gave you.

"Aww, Feliks, you didn't have to make these for me."

"I totally wanted to. I, like, wanted to see if they'd look good on you. Like, try them on."

You put on the earrings and Feliks smiles.

"I like it. But, like, it would look better if you wore necklace with it."

"Well, I've only worn the necklace when I have to dress up all fancy for stuff."

"I, like, totally hope I'll get to be seeing both on you one day."

Little did you know that one day he would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part three? Yay? Nay? Idk?