Ninnir!Iceland x Reader (part 1)

Ninnir (Scandanavian)- A water horse that is known for falling in love with women. Similar to the Kelpie of Scottish mythology.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're outside practicing on your (instrument). You were told you were pretty good at it by your teacher and playing it makes you feel calm.

Little do you know, someone hears you playing your music and follows the sound. It's a Ninnir, which you thought was just a myth. His name's Emil and he thinks you play beautifully. He hides so you won't see him and watches you. He thinks you're beautiful and it's love at first sight. But, of course, you can't see him so you have no idea he's there.

You practice every night outside and Emil comes to listen every night. He falls deeper and deeper in love with you each time.

He's thought about confronting you many times, but thinks you'd be afraid of him. But not tonight. Tonight you finally notice him.

You hear a snort, which gets your attention and you look up. You stop playing also.

"Hello?" You ask as you stand up. You follow the sound and you think you see something behind a tree. You look behind it to find Emil, who you don't know yet. You recognize it's a Ninnir and you're in awe.

"H-Hello," he says to you. Your brain kinda shuts off at the fact that:
A. Ninnirs are real and
B. they can talk

He nudges your stomach with his nose when you don't respond. This snaps you outta your trance.

"I never thought I'd meet you like this. Hold on a second." The Ninnir then transforms into a boy. You suddenly understand jack shit.