Male!Dvorovoi!Ukraine x Reader (part 1)

Dvorovoi (Slavic): a spirit that, if payed with a few glittery objects, bread and some sheep wool, will look after and tend to a family's cattle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your parents are going away from your farm for a while and you have no clue who'll take care of your cattle since they don't want you doing any of the farm work because you're allergic to cattle. Your parents tell you that they have it covered.

They set out some glittery objects, bread and sheep wool in the middle of a field. You ask them what they're doing.

"These are offerings for the Dvorovoi," your mom tells you.

"The what?" You ask.

"If we leave these things for him, he'll take care of our cattle while we're gone."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and I know he'll keep his end of the bargain."

----after your parents leave-----

You decide to take a walk outside and see a man in your field with a pitchfork.

"Hey!" You call to him. His head jerks up from what he was doing and sees you. He starts approaching you and stops once he got to the fence. You didn't notice that he grew to your size as he approached you.

"Hello," he says to you with a shy smile. He has short platinum blonde hair, blue eyes and is wearing a white shirt under blue overalls and work boots.

"Who are you?"

"My name's Dmitri. I'm the Dvorovoi you hired."

"You're a Dvorovoi?"

"Yeah."

"Prove it."

"Well, okay." Dmitri then starts shrinking until he's about as tall as two average-sized chickens. "Tada."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone actually wanna see the Orientals or do you want me to just skip them entirely? As far as I've gathered nobody wants to see them.