Male!Weretiger!Taiwan x Reader (part 2)

You go back to the cave you met Xiao in the next day. He's already there in his human form, waiting for you.

"Hello (Name)," he says with a smile.

"Hey Xiao," you respond.

"So, what do you wanna do?"

"I dunno, really." Then you remember something he said yesterday. "Hey, you said you're magic, right?"

"Yeah."

"What kinda magic?"

"All kinds of magic, really. But I have to say that transforming into a tiger's pretty fun." Then he gets an idea. "How about I take you through the jungle?"

"Sure."

He transforms into a tiger and gestures with his head for you to get onto his back. You comply and he starts taking you through the jungle. He takes you up into the trees, even.

What neither of you know is group of poachers see you on Xiao and they don't know what to say. They're astonished, but then one of them gets and idea. He tells his idea to his friends and they get onboard with it. The man who came up with the idea cocks his gun and aims. He fires and Xiao falls to the ground. They had shot him in the leg.

"Xiao!" You say in worry as you get off him and go to see what's wrong. He's growling in pain and blood's flowing from his front left leg. Then a metal net's thrown over Xiao and this group of men jumps out of the bushes. One of them turns on the net, electrifying Xiao. "Xiao, no!"

Two of the men try to restrain you, but you struggle against them. "Let go of me! What'd you do to Xiao?!"

One of them hits the back of your head with the butt if his gun, knocking you out. The one who turned on the electric net turns it off and he and a few others pick up Xiao while the rest of them have you. They take you and Xiao to their truck, where they plan out exactly what they'll do with the wild tiger and its master.