Bakeneko!Japan x Reader (part 1)

Bakeneko (Japanese): magical cat in Japanese mythology. Similar to the Nekomata, but the Bakeneko doesn't have two tails. The picture is a dancing Bakeneko!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the afternoon and it's beautiful outside. You're sitting on your porch, reading a book when a cat walks onto your porch. It jumps onto your lap and you move your book to look at it.

"Hey there!" You say happily as you start to pet it. It starts purring happily as it starts nuzzling its head into your stomach. "I wonder if you can teach cats tricks..." You think out loud.

The cat walks over to the table that's next to your chair and put the napkin you have on its head, then jumps onto the porch and stands on its hind legs. It looks like it starts dancing and you find it cute. You laugh and applaud.

"That deserves some fish!" The cat's eyes light up and you stand up, then walk inside your house, the cat following you. You open a can of tuna, then set it on the floor. The cat starts eating the tuna happily. You go back outside to get your book and put it in your room. As you go back to the kitchen, you think you see a person in your peripheral vision, but when you look back into the room you just see the cat.

I must be seeing things... You think to yourself, then go back to the kitchen and throw away the tuna can. You make yourself some dinner as well and the cat starts brushing itself against your leg as you're making food.

After dinner, you start to watch some TV. The cat jumps onto your lap after you sit down on the couch and you watch (favorite show) for a while.

You decide to go to sleep after a few hours and the cat jumps onto your bed with you. It settles onto your stomach.

"Good night," a voice says. Did this cat just talk?! It falls asleep then. I must be hearing things... With that you fall asleep.

You wake up on your side and feel something around you. It feels like... a person?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't make anything up in this one either. My friend helped me decide on Japan, so the next one's gonna be Italy! Tell me what you guys think so far :)