Einherjar!Denmark x Reader (part 2)

You go back to the graveyard the next day, like you promised. Matthias is there, sitting cross-legged in front of a grave, looking very bored and with his axe on the ground next to him. He sees you and immediately perks up.

"Hey Matthias," you say with a smile. "How you been since yesterday?"

"Bored," he answers as he stands up and grabs his axe. "Yesterday was the most fun I've had in a long time."

"Oh yeah?"

"A warrior spirit craves battle, (Name)."

You chuckle a little. "Warrior spirit?"

"Yeah. Anyway, you wanna go see if we can find something to fight?"

"Definitely."

You two wander off to the other cemeteries and stuff, looking for something to fight. Hopefully, zombies. But, you know, something else might be fun too. Imagine if you ran into Bigfoot. Dude, that'd be cool.

"(Name)?" Matthias asks you, pulling you from your thoughts.

"Huh?" You ask in reply.

"I said, how long have you been fighting zombie?"

"Oh. Since I was little. I come from a family of zombie hunters. It helps let off steam, you know?"

He chuckles. "I know all too well."

"How about you, Matthias?"

"I don't generally fight zombies, but when they show up I'm more than happy to help thin the numbers."

You giggle. He finds you cute when you do, so he starts laughing also. You two just continue talking as you're going until you hear an undead moaning. A smile plasters your face.

"C'mon!" You say to Matthias then start running in the direction the sounds are coming from.

"Hey, wait up!" He calls as he starts running after you.

Once you get there, you stop, and you see a clearing out in the middle of scenic nowhere that's chock full of zombies, but with one human standing in the center of them all. The human has a book in his hands and is chanting something. They're facing away from you and you can't really tell any physical features from under their robe, but their voice sounds like a man. The chanting's bringing the zombies out from the ground.

This is one of those necromancers you've heard about, isn't it. It has to be. The necromancer notices you and Matthias and he starts saying a different spell. All the zombies start going after you two. The death wizard takes this opportunity to escape. You and Matthias start fighting all the zombies. You two help each other out when the other's in a pinch.

"You know," Matthias says in the middle of the fight, "in a way, this is kinda like a date."

"You have an odd perception of dates," you tell his as you chop the heads off these two zombies. "But I will say this is the most enjoyable date I've ever had."

There's too many of them. They have you and Matthias surrounded on all sides. Then a gun goes off. You see zombie heads go flying from the back of the crowd. A path's cut out through them to reveal a group of four guys helping you and Matthias.

"Guys!" Matthias says happily. "Boy, am I glad you all showed up! Can you give us a hand?"

"Why do you think we're here, Matthias?" Says the man with blond hair, purple eyes and a gun.

"You know these people?" You ask Matthias as you keep fighting.

"Yeah. They're old friends."

"Who's the girl?" Asks the shortest one with silver hair and purple and has a sword.

"My date," the Dane answers with a proud smile.

"You have a date?" Asks the one with blond hair, blue eyes and a curl in a monotone voice. He also had a sword.

"Yup!"

You also see a tall blond man with one of those staffs with a blade at the end. They help out a ton and all the zombies are dead in no time at all.

"Thanks," you say to the other men.

"Everyone, this is (Name)," Matthias says as he gestures to you. "(Name), this is Lukas, Emil, Tino and Berwald," he says as he gestures to each of them as he says their names.

"Nice to meet you all."

"Nice to meet you too," says Tino with a smile.

"Matthias, can we talk to you in private?" Asks Emil.

"Hey, I gotta be going," you tell them. "See you guys later!" You go back the way you and Matthias came, you having noted the way there.

"Does she know you're dead?" Lukas asks Matthias once you're out of earshot.

"Well, I haven't told her, per say," he responds. "But does she have to know?"

"I think she'll notice you don't age, Matthias," says Emil.

"Unless she doesn't."

"Do you like her, Matthias?" Asks Tino.

"Yeah."

"Then tell her," Berwald says.

"It's not like that's important!"

"It kinda sounds important," says Emil.

"And how do you even bring that up in a casual conversation?! Just be like 'it's a nice day today, by the way I'm a ghost'?!"

"I'm sure you'll figure it out," reassures Tino.

"Fine! I'll tell her next time I see her! Will you all be happy then?"

They all answer yes.

Matthias sighs. "Whatever. I'm going back to my grave."

Matthias goes back to the graveyard and starts thinking about how he's going to go about telling you he's a ghost. So that's gonna be fun.