Male!Dvorovoi!Ukraine x Reader (part 2)

Dmitri grows back to how he was, which is a head taller than you and smiles at you.

"Huh," you say to nobody in particular. "Well then." You weren't expecting that.

"May I ask your name, miss?"

"Oh, right. I'm (Name)."

"Nice to meet you, (Name)."

"So uh, you're a spirit?"

"Yeah. I'm a spirit that helps take care of animals. With pay, of course. But I don't do anything with animals with white fur. I'm allergic."

"I'm allergic to cattle."

He chuckled. "Small world."

"Seems so."

"So, do you have very much left to do?"

"Actually, I just finished when you called out to me. Why?"

"Do you wanna hang out with me?"

He looks surprised by your request. "Really?"

You smile at him. "Yeah. You seem fun and I wanna get to know you better, Dmitri. Plus you can keep my company so I won't be lonely.

He smiles back. "I'd like that."

You two start taking a walk around the farm and talking, getting to know each other better. You like spending time with Dmitri. He's really nice and you can tell he likes you too. You two spend almost the whole day together. And you've developed a kind of crush on him as well.

"It's getting late," says Dmitri as he looks in the direction of the setting sun. "I have to feed the cattle again. Can I see you again, (Name)?"

"Yeah," you answer with a smile, "that'd be great. See you tomorrow, Dmitri."

You give him a quick peck on the cheek, which causes him to blush, and you walk back to your house. Dmitri watches you go to your house as he reaches up to touch the cheek you kissed. Then he smiles. Once you're at the doorway, you look over your shoulder at him. You smile back and enter your house. Dmitri then goes to tend to the cattle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was so short. I hope Belarus made up for it.