Male!Weretiger!Taiwan x Reader (part 3) (maybe end)

I hath returned from the cage of non-writing that is school, my dear friends. It has taken many a month, but I have bested it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up with a pain in your head. You see that you're on the floor of a large cage. You can feel the ground moving under you. You look around, and see that you're in a cargo truck.

Then you see Xiao lying on his side on the floor next to you. He's in his tiger form still and he's unconscious.

"Xiao!" You call as you go over to him and put your hands on his side. You can feel him breathing, and relax a little by because he's not dead. You look at his leg and see it's poorly wrapped at best.

You begin to shake him. "Xiao, wake up!"

He groans, and slowly opens his eyes. He looks at you, then looks around to see where he is. Once he remembers what happened, his eyes widen.

The truck suddenly stops. A few seconds later, the back doors open. The sudden change of light is blinding and you shield your eyes with your hand.

"Well, well, well," says the male voice of one of the figures standing outside the truck. "Looks like our packages are awake." He's standing next to two other figures. The other two figures look very big and very muscular. Once your eyes get used to the light, you see that the smaller man in charge is looking at you and Xiao with an evil grin on his face.

The man snaps his fingers. "Boys, unload the package."

The two larger men climb onto the truck and approach your cage. Xiao lets out a low growl at them as one of them approaches the side of the cage you're on. He gets up on three of his legs and hobbles over to you. He kinda wraps himself around you protectively, but when he tries to put pressure on his injured leg he collapses.

"Xiao!" You called as you try to catch at least his head as he falls. You can see the pain in his face as he growls in agony. You look into his eyes. "Don't over-exert yourself."

The two men lift the cage and carry you two out of the truck. You see a marketplace not too far away. The men start carrying your cage towards the marketplace, the man in charge leading the way.

You look at Xiao, who looks at you with worried eyes.

"Don't worry, Xiao," you tell him. "We'll get out of this."

"Awww, you named your tiger," says the man in charge. "That's cute. And it'll make us even more money with the freak show."

They carry you into the marketplace. There's stalls everywhere and people selling anything and everything. There are people who look at you all going by, but nobody says anything. You see a tent that your captors are heading towards.

Once you enter the tent, there's a man already standing there. He has a golden chain around his neck and a cigar in his mouth. You look around and see a bunch of anomalies. There's a monkey with three arms, a man with two heads, things of that nature.

The two men set down your cage. The man with the cigar smiles once he sees you.

"So these are the subjects you told me about?" He asks the man in charge of the ones that brought you here.

"Yes they are," says the other man. "This tiger is very protective of this girl. We found the girl riding the tiger in the jungle."