Dragon!China x Reader (part 1)

I just had to. I hope you know what a dragon is! China's boss is a dragon for Raiden's sake!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're exploring the country-side of China. You decide to rest for a little bit and watch the sun-set. You think you see something fly by in the clouds. You sit up and see something move by a cliff face. You stand up and go over to the cliff. You look down to see if you can see whatever it is that moved.

You get on your knees and lean farther. Your hand slips and you start to fall. You scream, until you realize something's holding onto you by your shirt. You look up and see a large, red Chinese dragon holding onto your shirt with its claws.

The dragon twists its body around and sets you on its back, then flies off. It takes you to a cave where it sets you down. It stares at you with its big brown eyes, then coiled its body around you protectively. It closes its eyes slowly and falls asleep, you still in its grip. You try to squirm your way out from the dragon's grip, but you can't. You realize the only thing you can do is sit here and wait until the dragon wakes up. You get as comfortable as possible, and you eventually fall asleep as well.

Once you wake up, you don't feel the scales of the dragon around you anymore. You instead feel something more like...a body? You open your eyes and see a man with long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail with his arms around you. He's asleep and his head's on your shoulder.

What the hell? What happened to the dragon? Who's this guy? You think to yourself. The man soon wakes up and looks at you.

"Good morning, aru," he says as he smiles at you and sits up, letting you go.

"Who're you?" You ask him.

"I'm Yao, aru."

"What happened to the dragon?"

He tilts his head in confusion. "You didn't see, aru?"

"See what?"

He sighs. "I guess you don't know then, aru."

"Know what?"

The man stands up, then transforms into the dragon from earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All that's left of the Allies is Russia! And I like Russia's story line :3