Werecat!Italy x Reader (part 2)

The giant cat you landed on lifts its head. You get off it and it looks at you. It has a curl like that man did and its eyes are closed like his.

It takes a step towards you, looking confused. You're just as confused as it is. It sniffs you, then meows at you. It starts rubbing its head against your face and purring.

You think it likes you and its fur's really soft. You start petting the cat. It starts purring louder, which makes you smile.

You just stayed there, playing with the giant cat until you eventually fall asleep. The giant cat curls up and sleeps next to you.

You wake up with the sun in your eyes. You sit up and look around, finding your surroundings unfamiliar, then remember what happened. You feel a warmth coming from next to you.

The giant cat's still laying there next to you. The sunlight hits it and it starts changing. It transforms into the man from yesterday. You pinch yourself to make sure you're not dreaming. Nope, the man's still there. Thanks god he's got clothes on.

He starts waking up. He sits up and looks in your direction.

"Good-a morning, bella," he says to you with a smile.

"So, you can transform into a giant cat?" You ask him as you turn to face him.

"Sí. My-a name is-a Feliciano." His expression changes to a confused one. "But-a why aren't-a you-a freaking out-a?"

"I'll admit, it's kinda weird, but if you actually tried to hurt me, I probably would freak out. But you didn't. You just acted like a playful house cat. I don't see a reason to be scared."

His face lights up like a Christmas tree and he actually opens his eyes, letting you see them sparkle with excitement. He lunges at you and embraces you in a hug.

"Grazie, Bella," he tells you as he pulls you closer to him. "I-a always-a thought-a people would-a be afraid of-a me if they-a found out-a my secret-a."

You smile and hug him back. "You're welcome, Feliciano. And it's (Name), by the way."

You two held the hug for a little bit, until it felt awkward.

"C'mon," you tell him as you release him, causing him to do the same. "Let's get outta this cave."

You two leave the cave and you offer to go to a cafe or something.

"You-a don't-a have anywhere-a to be?"

"Nah. I planned my day off to be right before the weekend so it's pretty much three days."

"Oh, smart-a. I-a know a really good-a cafe that's-a not-a very far-a from-a here."

He shows you to the cafe. You both order coffee and you start talking, getting to know each other. You find him really funny and nice, and he sees you the same way.

You two spend hours talking to each other. Until he gets a phone call and excuses himself to take it.

Once he walks a little ways away from the table you two were at and he answers the phone, the person on the other end starts yelling in and angry Italian accent so loud Feliciano has to move the phone from his ear and you can hear him, but not understand what he's saying. They sound like a man from what you can hear, though.

Once the man quiets down, Feliciano returns the phone to his ear and tries to calm down the man on the other end. It seems like a very one-sided conversation until Feliciano finally concedes to the man on the phone. They end the conversation and he hangs up.

"I'm-a sorry (Name)," he tells you as he returns to the table. "My-a brother's-a demanding that-a I-a get-a home as-a soon as-a possible."

"Hey, it's okay," you respond. "We can hang out some other time, right? I'll still be in town for a few more weeks. Here." You take a napkin and write your number on it, then hand it to him. "Call me when you wanna hang out, alright?"

He smiles at you. "Okay. See you-a later-a, (Name)." You both pay for the coffee and go your separate ways, a smile plastered on both of your faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I meant to be inconsistent. Try and figure it out.