Vampire!Romania x Reader (part 3)

This one's long, so prepare thyselves
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight's the night Vladimir's taking you to the goth ball. Your dress looks something like this:

 Your dress looks something like this:

Except without the train. Not necessarily the exact hairstyle and makeup as in the picture either, but the dress ends up looking pretty good on you.

You're waiting for Vladimir to come and pick you up at the house you're staying at. Everybody else is out, so they have no idea about any of this. You stayed because you said you weren't feeling well.

The doorbell rings and you put on your shoes. You go to the front door and answer it to see Vladimir dressed like this:

You both smile at each other as you step outside, closing the door behind you

"You look lovely," he says to you.

"Thanks, you look great too," you respond.

"Shall we?" He asks as he holds out his arm for you to take it.

"Let's," you answer as you link arms with him. You see a horse-drawn carriage parked in front of the house and he starts leading you towards it. "A carriage?"

"It's kind of a requirement for this kind of party."

"When you said 'Victorian' you sure weren't kidding."

He smiles. "Of course, the hosts of this event love the style." He helps you into the carriage and then climbs in himself, him sitting on the opposite bench/seat thing. The driver gets the carriage moving and you almost fall over with the sudden jerk, but Vladimir catches you before you smash your face on the other seat.

"Thanks," you say as he helps you sit back up.

"It wasn't a problem."