Chimera!Greece x Reader (part 1)

Chimera (Greek): A creature with the body of a lion, tail of a serpent and three heads. One a lion, one a goat and another a snake. The lion head had a vicious bite, the snake head could spit venom and the goat head could breathe fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're in Greece for vacation and you go around to explore. You're in a museum when you accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" You tell the person. He turns around to look at you. He has brown hair with a double curl at the top of his head and green eyes.

"It's alright," he responds quietly.

"Uh, my name's (Name)."

"I'm Heracles." You knew that means "Hercules", so you went with it. "Are you visiting?"

"Yeah, I'm here on vacation."

"Would you like me to show you around?" You notice he has a nametag that says he's an official tour guide. You accept his offer and he shows you a bunch of stuff about the museums and the cities and culture and a bunch more. You learn a lot from Heracles. He seems to know a lot about the creature called the "Chimera".

"How do you know so much about the Chimera?" You ask him.

"I had to do a lot of research for this job," he answers simply. You have a lot of fun with Heracles and you both exchange numbers.

At the end of the day, you go back to your hotel room and take a shower. Once you put your clothes back on, there's a knock on the door.

"Coming!" You call as you go to the door. You answer the door and a bag's put over your head. "Hey! What's happening?!"

"Την πιάσαμε! Είναι το εισιτήριό μας για το χίμαιρα!" (We got her! She's our ticket to the Chimera!) One man exclaims.

"Let me go!"

"Πάμε!" (Let's go!) Another guy exclaims, then carries you off.