Grim Reaper!Prussia x Reader (part 3)

It's been almost a week and a half since you took in Gilbert. He's still a little unfamiliar with social formalities and stuff. By and by, you've managed to develop a crush on him by spending so much time with him.

You're currently in the shower, getting ready for the day. You've already washed your hair and are working on putting on body soap.

Then the door opens. "(Name)?" Gilbert asks as he walks in. Thank god the curtains aren't see-through.

"Gilbert, we just went over the importance of knocking!" You say as you instinctively try to cover yourself, even though he can only see your silhouette. Once you remember that, you let your arms fall to your sides, adding to yourself for the eight time.

"I didn't zhink it mattered," he says. "I just vanted to ask vhat you're doing today."

"Well, I was gonna figure that out once I got done in the shower and got dressed. Now, if you would kindly get out so I can finish showering."

"Vhy do I have to leave?"

"Because I don't want you in here while I'm showering. It's a societal thing."

"Oh, okay." He leaves the bathroom without another word.

You sigh. He really has a long way to go. You remember Gilbert telling you about how Reapers come from the spirits of those who were sacrifices in the ancient times. When they're sacrificed, they're reborn as reapers. He and another reaper he's close to were brothers in their previous life, so they know that they're still brothers now. They don't remember anything about being human, nor do they remember their old lives. They know about their past lives from a kind of scroll that was assigned to each of them when they first became reapers. For some reason, the scroll doesn't say any names in it.

If they don't remember anything about being human, it makes sense that he wouldn't remember what being physically attracted to someone is like and why it's a big deal to see someone naked.

You finish up washing the body soap off yourself, turn off the shower and grab a towel. You put the towel on and step out of the shower. You open the door to go to your room and you bump into Gilbert, who was standing outside the door waiting for you to get out of the shower.

The next thing you know your both sitting/kneeling on the floor, Gilbert holding you against his body because he tried to stop you from hitting your head on the door frame while falling back.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, thanks."

You notice Gilbert's gaze go lower from your face. You look down and see that your towel fell, exposing your breasts. You blush a dark red and quickly cross your arms over your chest.

Gilbert furrows his brow. "I feel veird." Then he looks down at himself. You follow his gaze and notice a bulge at the front of Gilbert's pants. He starts to freak out. "Oh my god, vhy's it doing zhat?! Vhat's happening?!"

This is real. This is your life now. You never thought you'd have to have the sex talk with a grown man.

While he's preoccupied you put your towel back on.

"Okay, Gilbert, I know this is all new to you and everything so I'm gonna try to put this as simply as possible."

He doesn't listen to a word you say after that. He watches your lips make the shape of words, but he doesn't hear them. He has no idea what's going over him, but he wants you. He wants to know what your lips and mouth taste like. He hungers to know.

He cuts you off by kissing you. Your eyes go wide in surprise as your blush comes back, you having lost it as Gilbert was freaking out, but now it's back. He closes his eyes and pulls you into his lap. He puts your legs around his waist, the only thing stopping you two from having sex being his clothes.

You break the kiss by pushing on his chest to put distance between your faces, you blushing harder. "What're you doing?!"

"I vanted to see vhat you taste like," he answers simply. "I like you a lot, (Name). I've vanted to know many zhings about you. How you kiss, for instance. Now zhat I know, I vant more."

Goddammit, why does he have to be so hot.

"You're lucky I like you."

He lifts his eyebrow a little. "Like as in love?" You start to blush more. "I'm taking zhat as a yes. I zhink I love you too, (Name)."

Your eyes go wide again as you look into his eyes.

"Can I kiss you again?"

After a moment, you smirk s little. "Yeah."

Both of your lips connect as you both close your eyes. You put your arms around his neck this time.

And that's the story of how Gilbert got his first boner, leading to you two confessing to each other.