Thunderbird!America x Reader (part 1)

Thunderbird (Native American): large black bird that brings rain whenever it flies. When it flaps it's wings, thunder crashes and lightning hits whenever it blinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're climbing up a mountain one day, because why not? It looks like it's about to rain, so you find a cave to wait out the rain in. You feel giant footsteps coming from the back of the cave and turn around slowly.

There's a giant jet black bird that's big enough to carry a blue whale. You're staring at it, wide-eyed and in shock. The large bird looks at you curiously, then out the cave and at the sky.

It flaps its giant wings and starts to fly away, picking you up in its talons. The large bird flies away, taking you with it. Its talons are as big as you.

You're screaming in fear, hoping the bird won't drop you. It starts raining right after the bird starts flying. Every time the great bird flaps its wings, thunder crashes. Lightning would flash a few times as it flies around. You eventually stop screaming because your throat starts hurting.

Once the bird flies back to the cave, it gently puts you down, lands and looks at you with sky blue eyes, like it's examining you. You stare back into its eyes with your (e/c) ones. The bird starts to shrink, then it takes off its feathers like a cloak and takes off its beak like a mask, revealing to be a man.