Male!Phoenix!Vietnam x Reader (part 2)

You take Thao to the nearest hospital and help fill out his information at the desk. You lie to them and say he's your boyfriend and that he fell out of a really tall tree. It was the best story you could come up with at the time. You need to make up a last name for him. Lee sounds like an Asian name, so you go with that.

After a long while of waiting, they say you can go in and see him. A nurse leads you to his room and you see him sitting on a hospital bed with his arm in a cast and sling. Once the nurse leaves, you start asking him questions.

"How do you feel?" You ask.

"Okay, I guess," he answers. "But how am I supposed to get around now?! I can't fly like this!" He says, gesturing to the arm that has a cast.

You guess that's true. You need to think of something for him to do. "Where do you live, Thao?"

He seems a little surprised by that question. "...I don't have one. I've just been traveling nonstop for as long as I can remember."

You start to kinda feel bad for him. "Do you wanna stay with me at my house?"

He's even more surprised now. "H-Huh?"

"At least until your arm's healed up. You can't be traveling around in your condition, Thao."

"I-I don't want to impose..."

"I'd be happy to though. Whadaya say?" You smile at him. He starts imagining you two living together and he starts blushing at the idea of sharing a house with someone he finds really cute, i.e., you. He imagines you two spending time together. He wakes up and goes to a kitchen and sees you there already. You greet him with a smile as you're making breakfast. He thinks it might be a good deal, plus he can get to know you better.

"...Just until my arm's better," he says more to himself than to you.

"Cool, let me just sign you out, okay?"

You sign him out of the hospital and drive him to your house. You start showing him around, then show him the guest room, which is now his room.

"Thank you, (Name)," he says to you.

"It's no problem. I'll go make us some food okay? Make yourself at home."

You go into the kitchen to start preparing something for dinner and Thao walks into the living room. He sits down on the couch and turns on the tv. Just because he's a drifter doesn't mean he doesn't know how to work a tv. Or anything else in your house, for that matter.

Once your done with the food, you carry a plate out to Thao along with utensils to eat it, earning a thank you from him, then get your own food and utensils and sit down on the couch next to him. The two of you just eat and watch tv for a while until the two of you are both done eating.

You two put your plates and everything that needs to be in the sink there. The two of you return to watching tv, occasionally talking about stuff. At one point, you fall asleep and start falling to the side, your head landing on Thao's shoulder.

He starts blushing at how cute you are when you're sleeping. You smile in your sleep, which causes him to smile also. He moves your head to be resting on his lap. You look so peaceful like this.

I think I could get used to this, he thinks to himself with a smile as he looks upon your sleeping face.