Jué Yuán!Macau x Reader (part 2)

So I wrote this while listening to Follow You by Bring Me the Horizon and I think it kinda fits with his basic storyline. So you can listen to that while reading this if you want
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He loves you? What does he mean by that? You've never met one of these before all this.

"I've seen you before tonight, (Name)," Bojing tells you. "A long time ago I was wandering aimlessly to clear my mind when I spotted you from afar. You were in front of your house, playing with an animal. I thought you looked so beautiful then. I kept coming back to see you, but I kept my distance because I thought you would be afraid of me. I learned more about you as I watched you from a distance. I fell in love with you, even."

You still find this to be stalker-creepy but hey, better than being raped. He even said he doesn't wanna hurt you. Rape involves hurting. You're taking the best you can get right now, which happens to be this guy.

He continues on with what he was saying. "I'm sure this is a lot to take in right now. Please, let me show you how you can get to your home from here."

Seeing as how he's your best chance at surviving this whole ordeal right now, you agree to let him take you home. If you say no, he might actually hurt you. If you run away, the other monkeys things might find you.

He smiles. "Follow me." He starts walking away and you follow him. He's pretty quiet most of the way there.

At one point, you trip on a rock and start to fall. But Bojing sees this and turns, catching you.

"Are you okay?" He asks, worry in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you answer. He helps you stand up. "Thanks."

He smiles. "My pleasure, (Name). C'mon, let's get going."

He starts off again and you resume following him. But this time he's walking more next to you than in front of you. You can see that he looks a little nervous. What you don't know is his heart's almost beating out of his chest right now. He's thinking about whether or not he should try to hold your hand.

Then he decides to go for it, so he slips your hand into his. You allow it this time, seeing as how if it wasn't for him you'd probably be in the process of being raped right now. He has a gentle grip on your hand. He's happy that you didn't make him let go.

A little later you two get to the edge of the forest. "You're house's just a short walk beyond the tree line. Would you like me to walk you there?"

"But what if my parents see you?"

"Oh, we have the ability to change our appearance to look like humans. One moment, please." He lets go of your hand and transforms into a human man about your age with short brown hair and gold eyes. He smiles at you. "What do you think?"

Oh no, he's hot! You don't say anything, which causes him to tilt his head slightly to the side in confusion.

"(Name)?" He asks. "Are you okay?"

You finally answer. "Yeah, I'm fine, I just wasn't expecting this is all. Let's just go."

You continue to walk on towards your house and Bojing joins you. Then you get to see your house. Once you get close enough, you see your mom through the window. She looks really worried. She looks out the window and sees you. Her eyes go wide and she runs to the door. Once she opens the door, you're a few feet away.

"Where've you been?!" She says as she hugs you. "I was worried sick!"

"How long was I gone?"

"Since yesterday! What happened to you?!"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Your mom then notices Bojing, who's standing a few paces behind you. "Who's this?" She asks as she releases you from the hug.

You turn and take a step back so you're able to look at either of them. "Mom, this is Bojing. He helped me get back here. Bojing, this is my mom."

Your mom smiles at him. "Thank you for bringing my daughter back to me."

He smiles back. "It's no trouble, ma'am." Then he looks at you. "I hope to see you again, (Name)."

You smile also. "Same here."

He nods at the two of you and leaves without another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
whoo, part 2's are done!

Now, here's the ones I've planned out a part 3 for (not in this particular order):
China
Russia
Turkey
Greece
Taiwan
Netherlands
Sweden
Denmark
Finland
New Zealand
Romania
Hong Kong
Israel
Estonia

But I've also been requested to do a part 3 for the following:
Germany
Prussia
Poland
Canada
Lithuania

But with those and a few others I have just little quips of stuff for them at the moment of publishing this. So they might be out of order from what they were earlier in the book.

Also, I wanna say that I'll be taking a kinda hiatus because it's about the end of the school year at my school and I wanna focus on getting all my school stuff done.