Vogel Gryff!Switzerland x Reader (part 2)

You meet Basch where the two of you planned; in the square where you first met. He was dressed up really fancy like, meanwhile you were just there in slightly nicer clothes than you usually wear. He's not looking at you right now, he's looking at the river.

"Wow, I feel like I underdressed," you say to get his attention as you approach him.

His head whips around to you and he looks a little flustered. "I-I'm sorry. I just wanted to look my best."

"It's okay. So, what did you have in mind?"

"W-Well, I was thinking about going to dinner and a movie."

You smile. "Sounds good. Where are we going to eat?"

"There's a place not far from here. It's pretty nice and it doesn't cost a fortune to eat there."

"Sounds good. Lead the way."

He takes you to this quaint little restaurant. The two of you get a table and start looking over your menus. You brought money, just in case.

You two order your food and start talking.

"So, what brings you to Kleinbasel?" Basch asks you to try to make conversation. "I don't remember seeing you around."

"I'm visiting my (relative) for a little while," you answer. "They told me I should come around this time for the festival."

"I see."

"And why don't you tell me about yourself?"

"Okay. Let's see, I live with my little sister, I'm a very good shot on a gun, I'm a Vogel Gryff, I'm good at saving money-"

"Wait, wait, wait," you interrupt. "What was that last part?"

"I'm good at saving money?"

"No, before that. You said you're a Vogel Gryff?"

His eyes widen like he shouldn't have said that. "...I did?"

"Yeah, you did. What's a Vogel Gryff?"

He starts acting nervous. "Oh, uh, it's nothing important."

"Basch, tell me what it means."

He sits there and doesn't answer for a few seconds, then answers you. "It's a nickname my friends gave me a while back."

You still think he's hiding something, but you push it to the back of your mind and accept his answer. It's probably best not to push him too much. Not yet, anyway. He's already nervous without adding this kinda pressure onto him. "Okay."

He sighs in relief, then your food gets to your table. The two of you proceed to eat. It was really good. After you two got done eating you guys go down to the movie theater. You buy a large popcorn for the two of you to share and you get yourself a drink and some candy. Basch just gets a bottle of water.

Basch lets you pick out the movie that you two go to watch. There was this one point where the two of you reached for popcorn at the same time and your hands touched. You reached for popcorn first, then Basch did the same and ended up putting his hand on yours.

"I-I'm sorry," he whispers as he pulls his hand away.

"It's okay," you respond, also in a whisper.

It was a really good movie. After it's over, Basch offers to walk you back to your (relative)'s house. You accept the offer.

It's really nice out tonight.

"I had fun today," you tell Basch once the two of you arrive at your destination.

"Me too," he responds. "Um, I was wondering...if you wanted to go out again."

You smile at him. "I'd like that."

His next action surprises you. He kisses you. It was really quick and after he did it he was a blushing mess. "G-Goodnight." He quickly leaves without another word. Once you realized what just happened, you lightly touch your lips. He seems to really like you, doesn't he?

You smile to yourself and go inside your (relative)'s house.