Varjuline!Estonia x Reader (part 3)

Eduard's been spending a lot of time around you and at your house. He comes around a lot whenever you're home. He tries to work things around the house and it usually ends with you taking it away from him for fear he'll break it. But you've also started showing him how to work things, like the TV and the toaster. He just recently mastered the toaster.

He's watching TV while you're out one day and there's a proposal on the show he was watching. He's intrigued because it made the people on the screen so happy to be getting married. Then one of the people on screen starts talking about getting married to the one you love is an amazing thing because you can spend the rest of your life with them.

This gives him an idea. He goes out to the backyard to work on his idea.

-------time skip--------

You walk through your front door. You've just come home from a boring day at work.

"Eduard?" You call. He's usually here already when you get home. You've just come to expect it at this point.

Eduard enters the room with a smile on his face and holding something behind his back. "Welcome home, (Name)!"

"Whatcha got there?" You ask as you take off your jacket and put it on the hanger.

He gets down onto one knee and takes the thing from behind his back to reveal it's a ring made of flowers.

"(Name), will you marry me?" He asks you as he holds the ring out to you.

"Where'd this come from?"

"I saw it happen on the TV. They looked so happy and we're talking about having a great life together. I want that with you, (Name)."

You smile at him.

"I'd like that." His eyes sparkle with joy. "But I think we should wait a little bit first. Until we can make some more money to get stuff."

"Okay," he answers as he stands up and pulls you into a hug. "Thank you, (Name). You've made me the happiest man in the world."

You hug him back. "You're welcome."

"I love you, (Name)."

"I love you too, Eduard."

"Hey, (Name)?"

"Yeah?"

"When you said to wait until we can get some stuff, what kinda stuff did you mean?"

"Well, for one, I can get a ring that won't die and decompose before the wedding."

He looks at the ring he made that's still in his hand. "...oh. Yeah, I guess that makes sense." He starts nervously laughing. "I didn't think about that."

You pull out of the hug and look at his face with your hands on his shoulders. "I figured. But I still love the gesture." You hold out your hand and he puts the ring on your finger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is short but I just wanted to share this with you guys.