Chimera!Greece x Reader (part 2)

Your kidnappers bring you to a warehouse and tie your hands and feet to a chair before taking the bag off your head. You see that one is tall and skinny while the other is short and husky.

The short one takes your phone from you pocket and tries to get in only to see you have a passcode. He demands you tell him what it is.

"Why?" You ask. You think it's a little odd that your kidnappers want to use your phone to call someone.

"Because it's not you we're after," he answers. "And you have his number."

"And what happens if I refuse?"

The tall one pulls out a gun, points it at your head and cocks it. You're suddenly afraid for your life. You don't know if it's loaded or not and would rather not find out.

You tell them your passcode and the short one enters it, unlocking your phone. He proceeds to call Heracles.

"Hello?" Asks the man in question on the other side of the phone.

"Hello Chimera," the short man says with a smirk on his face.

"Who is this?"

"Just somebody who knows your secret. I should thank your little girlfriend for lending me her phone. I'd give the phone to her, but her hands are kinda tied at the moment."

"What are you talking about?"

"Hold on, I'll send you a picture." The tall man puts the barrel of the gun between your eyes. You look at him with a fearful look on your face. The short man takes a picture and sends it to Heracles.

"Isn't that a nice picture? I must say, she's a real beauty."

"What have you done to her?!"

"Oh, she's just fine. For now. If you wanna see her alive again, you'd better come here and do whatever we say. Otherwise we'll kill her."

"...Okay, just tell me where to go."

Both men smile and the short man tells Heracles where the warehouse is and says to get here right away, then hangs up.

He shuts off your phone and puts it in his pocket.

"I have a question," you say finally, your curiosity trumping your fear. "Why did you have to take me to get to him?"

"Because if we went for him first he would fight back," the tall man says. "He's a very strong force, so we needed a reason for him not to fight back."

"Why're you telling her this?!" Asks the short man angrily to the tall man as he punches his partner in the side.

"Ow! Because she asked!"

"That doesn't mean you have to tell her our reasons!"

The two start arguing loudly and in Greek. It gets kinda intense after a little bit. They're interrupted by the sound of the door opening and closing. You and both of them all look towards the door to see Heracles walking towards where you three are in the building. He has a serious look on his face. He stands in front of the two men stoically.

"Let her go," he says.

"Of course," responds the short one with a smile. "After you do exactly as we say."

"What do you want with me?"

"You're our ticket to fame, freak."

The tall man moves away from you and holds the gun to the back of Heracles's head.

"Now, we just need to see this...'alternate form' you have."

Heracles stands there, unmoving for a little bit. He gives out a small sigh, then transforms into a creature like you saw statues of at the museums with him earlier. Heracles is now a chimera.