Gnome King Kyrië!Netherlands x Reader (part 3) (end)

---------almost a year later----------

You've been visiting the gnomes in the area for almost a year now. You've grown close to a lot of the gnomes. You really like spending time with Kyrië and his sister Elke.

He meets you every day as of recent so you can spend time with him and the gnomes.

You've noticed he kinda acts a bit bashful when you get into physical contact with him. Like when you hug him, he starts blushing.

As you walk on towards your regular meeting place, you remember one of your favorite memories with Kyrië and the gnomes.

You were visiting the Devil's Mound and you were spending time with Elke and some of the other lady gnomes because Kyrië was doing some kingly gnome business.

"Big Brother seems to really like you," Elke told you as she was braiding your hair. You were sitting on the ground so she could reach your head and she's really good at braiding.

"You think so?" You asked. It had been a while since you started hanging out with the gnomes.

"Yeah. I think he even has a crush on you~."

You blushed at the idea. You've liked Kyrië for some time, but you could never find a good time to tell him.

"R-Really?"

"Oh yeah! I've seen the way he looks at you when he thinks you aren't looking. That's the kinda look you give someone who you wanna be with for the rest of your life!"

Wow, you didn't Kyrië felt that way about you.

"So, do you like him too?"

"...maybe a little bit."

"Yay! I really wanna see my big brother happy with someone! You should tell him how you feel."

"You think so?"

"Definitely!"

"....yeah, I think I will."

"Great! Okay, I'm done!" She handed you a gnome-sized hand mirror. "Do you like it?"

Elke was done braiding your hair and even put flowers in it.

You smiled. "I love it. Thanks, Elke."

She smiled back at you. "No problem!"

Footsteps approached the two of you. It was Kyrië. "Sorry, that took longer than I thou-" he cut himself off once he saw you. You looked really pretty with your hair like that. He started slightly blushing.

"Well, I have to go do something," said Elke as she started off towards the Devil's Mound. "See you two later!" As she walked past him, so kinda pushed Kyrië towards you.

He cleared his throat as he walked up to you. "I-I like what Elke did to your hair."

You smiled back. "Yeah, I really like it too."