Haminja!Sweden x Reader (part 2)

You're currently at your co-ed softball game today. You and your team are warming up when you look out to the people in the stands. You see Berwald there, watching you intensely.

Once it's time for a drink break before the game, you go over to the fence in front of where he's sitting and motion for him to come over to you. He obeys and comes to the fence to talk to you.

"What're you doing here," you ask him.

"I have reason to believe the other man who attacked you and your friend are here," he answers simply. "I'm here to make sure he doesn't hurt you."

You guess that's a legitimate reason for a protection spirit to be here. "Fine, just don't do anything too rash while we're in public." You lean forward and whisper "don't kill him here, okay?" He nods at you. "And don't jump onto the field during the game, okay?"

He nods again. "You will be fine, I promise." He then returns to his seat in the stands. You return to your team.

"Who was that?" Your guy friend (guy name) asks you.

"Nobody important," you tell him.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"No, he's not my boyfriend."

"Okay, just asking."

Then the game starts. You're on the home team, so you guys take the field first. You're put at second base.

The first batter steps up to the plate. They stand on the side of the plate that left-handed people stand.

"Lefty, lefty!" Calls the third baseman, Kenzie.

Your pitcher, Brittni, is getting ready to pitch. From what you've seen so far, all the pitchers in your league are girls because the guys can't softball pitch. At least, the guys on your team can't. You know, you've seen them try. Brittni pitches the ball. The batter hits it straight towards you. You catch it no problem, then throw it to Brittni.

"Whoo!" Calls (guy name), who's first base. "Nice catch, (Name)!"

You smile and nod once at him. The next batter steps up to the plate. This guy's a righty. Brittni pitches and he hits it to the outfield. He manages to get to first base before the ball's thrown back to Brittni. The next batter strikes out, but the runner stole second during the batter's time at the plate.

The runner starts cat calling you. In the middle of the fucking game. You ignore him and focus on the game. Short stop, Kyle, calls him out on it, which gets him to stop. Good job, Kyle. The runner gets to third as the next batter gets a single.

The runner on first soon steals second. There are currently runners on second and third. The catcher, Shelby, is signaling for the Twinkie play. Brittni nods in recognition, then pitches the ball. The ball's hit low and lands on the ground in front of Brittni. She quickly gets it and throws it to short stop. The third base runner sees that as trying to get the second base runner out, so he starts running to home. Kyle throws it back to Shelby. The runner slides, but Shelby gets him out.

The runner's very upset about this and once he gets into the dugout, he throws down his helmet in frustration and starts punching the fence that divides the dugout from the field. The ump ejects him for unsportsmanlike conduct.

The game goes on and your team wins, 12-11. You gather up your stuff and leave the dugout. You decide to go up to Berwald, who's been there the whole time.

"You did good, (Name)," he tells you.

"Thanks," you respond. You then feel like your being watched. You look over and see the guy who was cat calling you during the game staring at you. You actually look at his face this time and you recognize him. He's the other guy that attacked you and (friend's name).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, can you tell that I like softball?