Puca!Ireland x Reader (part 2)

The two of you just sit there in uncomfortable silence for a little bit. You still haven't let go of the tail you pulled from the back of his shirt. This can't be real, right? You could just pull it off, couldn't you? You pull on the tail. It's actually attached to him and he lets out a yelp in pain.

"Don't do that!" He finally says as he takes his tail back and turns towards you so it's farther out of your reach.

You don't know how to respond. This dude has a tail. Why the hell does he have a tail.

"Hello?" Asks Seamus as he waves his hand in front of your face.

You slightly shake your head to snap yourself out of it.

"I suppose I should start explaining things, shouldn't I?" He asks.

"That might help, yeah," you respond."

"Well, I'm a Puca. You know what a Puca is, right?" You nod. "Kay, that makes this a bit easier to understand."

"Prove it."

"Huh?"

"If you're really a Puce then shapeshift or something."

"Uh, okay." His tail then transforms to that of a lizard tail. "Good enough?"

You furrow your brow at him. "Why me?"

He furrows his brow in return. "What do you mean?"

"Why come and follow me?"

He looks at you like the answer's right in front of her. "Because I think you're cute."

"No, really."

He tilts his head slightly. "That's not enough of a reason?"

"No, that's not it."

"Then why don't you believe me?"

"Because that's not how this works. There's always some other motive to this kind of thing."

"First you pull my tail, then you start accusing me of having some ulterior motive to coming over and talking to you. Someone's cynical this evening. If you're gonna be mean I'll just leave." He starts to get up.

You let out a sigh. "Wait." He waits. "I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting all this and I just...I dunno."

He sits back down. "I forgive you. Just don't be so hostile, okay?"

The two of you start talking. He's actually a really interesting guy. You don't know why you were so mean to him earlier.

"This is nice," you think out loud with a smile on your face.

Seamus smiles. "Yeah, it is. Can we do this again?"

"I'd like that." Then you see what time it is. "Oh shit! I gotta go!" You say as you start to hastily get up.

"Bye, (Name)." He says as you start running back to your house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow this kinda sucks. Sorry friends.